Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
thats my one true king :mjcry:

not only is he a moral man, but the one thing the doubters didnt see was that heart of gold. no sword could penetrate through our true kings heart compared to the love he has for princess shireen :mjcry:

Stannis is such a great father :mjcry:

Good papa stannis

:wow: :mjcry:

Damn...

"My daughter". You aint going nowhere baby girl:mjcry:

tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo8_250.gif

Omg. That was so sweet. Daddy's girl.

Stannis and his daughter brehs:mjcry:

That's my King

Stannis best moment :wow:

Real talk, how can anyone hate Stannis? :wow:

I didn't know Stannis had heart like that :wow:

Think I'll name my daughter Shireen :to: , if I ever have one.

follow king stannis brehs :blessed:

you heard littlefiger "the finest military commander in westeros"

:blessed:

Back to back father figure/daughter moments :mjcry: almost makes you want one of your own

:francis: :mjlol::sas2:

men-s-worlds-worst-dad-t-shirt-palmercash-2.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Moreso than the gut wrenching death, im shocked boring ass stannis had so many stans
Never understood it either. I thought maybe it was bc they knew something from the books but here we are past the book shyt and stannis is still a swagless chump. I think his stans see themselves in him.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm not team stannis at all, but this is funny
CG_tlh4UQAAJ2Af.png

:dead: I was not expecting that second one.

I gotta hand it to this actor man. Out of everyone in that camp, he's the only one that looks weary from the trip. I don't know what their production schedules are but his beard growing skill seemed impressive when they only jumped about 1 or 2 episodes.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
:snoop:Stannis is above of that dynasty shyt, he's looking at the bigger picture, The White Walkers!! and trying to save the realm from them. That can only happen if he's on the throne and unifies everyone. This is bigger than bloodlines and dynasties and houses, Snowman and Stannis are the only ones who realise this which is why they're doing what they're doing.

#Stanniset:salute:

Snowman:salute:

It's like the last 25 minutes of last weeks episode didn't happen:heh:
Saying that Stannis is above that dynasty shyt proves that you have no idea what you're talking about. His whole story arc is him trying to get the throne. If he really cared about saving Westeros from the WWs then he wouldn't be battling everyone south of the wall because all he's doing is giving the WWs a bigger army once all the dead turn into wights. He would have stayed at the Wall and used his troops to provide extra assistance to the Night's Watch if he really cared. Instead he left to fulfill his own selfish wants (even though he'll swear up and down that he's doing it for the realm).

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
As far as I'm aware, no kingdom in Westeros but Dorne recognizes women as heirs. Iron Throne seems strictly patriarchal. I'm not sure if you can marry into it but that could've been a possibility. He could always have a b*stard and legitimize him.
The Iron Throne doesn't recognize female heirs unless that's all there is. Viserys I wanted his daughter Rhaenyra to succeed him while his son from his second mariage Aegon II ended up wanting the throne for himself. That is what started the civil war known as the Dance of the Dragons.

In Stannis' case, his wife can't give him an heir as we saw in Season 3. Shireen was his only hope of having an heir. Now she's dead. If he remarries and has a son, there's nothing to make me believe that the people of Westeros will follow that child due to the nature of the atrocities committed solely for that child to be born. It would be another civil war all over again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't get the drogon hate, again yall wanna go 0-100. Drogon will be a beast, but having him curb stomp everyone out the gate is too much. It's clear there is going to be some bonding, development, and growth with the dragons. Plus dude is a few years old...he's gotta mature. That's like expecting a 8month old Pitt to put in work on the level of a 3yr old Pitt who's been battle tested.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the drogon hate, again yall wanna go 0-100. Drogon will be a beast, but having him curb stomp everyone out the gate is too much. It's clear there is going to be some bonding, development, and growth with the dragons. Plus dude is a few years old...he's gotta mature. That's like expecting a 8month old Pitt to put in work on the level of a 3yr old Pitt who's been battle tested.

You can tell he is young because he doesn't have all his teeth yet and his breath doesn't stink. He still has that baby dragon breath that smells like warm milk.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel like they are forgetting how important the Stark daughters are to the show. People want to see them win and get out of all the fukkery they've endured since they stepped foot in Kings Landing. For some reason I feel like their storyline is losing its importance when I know I'd really love to see Sansa be less of a victim and begin to smarten up like Arya. Hopefully she can find some courage and start learning how to manipulate Ramsay a bit and weaken him. But then again, knowing how fukked up the writers are they're just gonna keep fukking Sansa over again and again. I'd like to see her lead like how Khelessi went from timid to a leader in Season 1 after she became a women and learned how to fukk.