Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To be really real you are the ONLY person alive that wants to see more of Ramsey :scust:
:childplease: Ramsey is an excellent villain how can you not want more scenes.. you want this show to be a borefest??

Ramsey only got 20 men to destroy Stannis whole food supply, tents and horses.. 20 men..thats some Joker shyt

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah - looks like Dany's gonna get the germ too. She's probably gonna get grey scale which will make her go more and more crazy fulfiling her destiny as the Mad King's daughter. They've made reference to the Mad King too many times this season for those to be just throwaway lines.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dammit Stannis! The whole time I just knew he wasn't going to let that red bytch burn sweet little Shireen like that. I figured his psycho wife would be all for it and then Stannis would save Shireen at the lat moment but even crazy ass Selyse tried to save Shireen while Stannis just stood there. I mean why, man? I was all in favor of a King Stannis ruling the 7 Kingdoms and now I am just....this sums it up right here:
giphy.gif

I cannot co-sign that disgusting bullshyt. Shireen never hurt nobody and especially after the talk he had with her where she wanted to help him. Sir Davos is going to be heated too. I think this will be the thing that breaks Davos' loyal allegiance to Stannis because there is no coming back from such a heinous act,
Poor Shireen was just too good for the shytty world of Game of Thrones. Good night, Princess.:mjcry:
dU2sWIz.gif

The rest of the episode was up and down though.

Arya being so sloppy with her stalking of Meryn was ridiculous. Like no one would notice a little girl selling shellfish in a whore house? :beli: And the scenes illustrating Meryn's perverse tastes was so heavy-handed and just telegraphed Arya going undercover as a teen hooker to try and cross Meryn off her list.

The scenes of Prince Doran making Ellaria bow down and show respect or get murdered was a long time coming and finally let Alexander Siddig do something besides look sickly and worried. The whole Dorne storyline has been a waste this season.

The Sons of the Harpy attacking during the games was cool and the way half the crowd all of a sudden had the SoH masks on was awesome. Even the initial attack was good but the staging of everything after Drogon showed up was asscheeks.
Why did it seem like if Drogon and Dany didn't fly away that Drogon was going to get his ass kicked by the SoH? And what the fukk kind of one was ass bullshyt was that with her flying off on her dragon and leaving her people behind still surrounded by people who wanted to kill them?
The second Drogon showed up he should have ate/burned up the majority of SoH dudes and the rest should have all run for their lives. The SoH is just a bunch of slave-owners and slaves yet they stood their ground against a fukking dragon like it was an angry chihuahua. It just came across really lame.

And Dany riding that dragon looked so fukking cheap. Did they spend their entire budget on the battle from last week?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah - looks like Dany's gonna get the germ too. She's probably gonna get grey scale which will make her go more and more crazy fulfiling her destiny as the Mad King's daughter. They've made reference to the Mad King too many times this season for those to be just throwaway lines.

Breh you gotta touch the area i believe. You don't think he touched the midget? Plus she c walking through fire, you think that shyt would fase her? #KhalessiKliq

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It's clear the fire crotched witch is manipulating stannis. I wonder her true motivations. Is her God real? :lupe:

She is from asshai so we don't know her full capabilities but i will say i agree with milassandre being very sneaky. I believe she has some type of mind control over Stannis or some type magic spell. I also believe she lit that camp on fire. Ramsey and his men did damage and steal from the camp but that chick use magic to burn that camp down.

There is no way that camp can catch fire that fast and no one is there to see it. As soon as she walks outside the camp just starts going a blaze with no one there? :what:

Jards

All Star
Daps
exactly. We dont even know if Dragon fire would do anything. We know dragon glass can kill them but dragon glass has been forged with magic thats unknown.
Apparently the dragons are pretty much the essence of the magic - most of the magical fukkery taking place is because the dragons were born

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ramsey is a lil too much...... Kind of how Joffrey was toward the end..... but that basically means that both actors did a really good job at giving life to those characters.......

Nah joffrey had major screen presence. Never was i tired of seeing him. He was an a$$hole but had a twisted charm. Dude was so good he quit acting cuz people gave him so much shyt in real life.

Ramsays just boring

:childplease: Ramsey is an excellent villain how can you not want more scenes.. you want this show to be a borefest??

We get it hes fukked up, they don't have to beat it over our head any more

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I just want to take a trip down memory lane.....

When StannisStans were telling #starkset that we were lame for putting honor above all......

Now look at you. Half of y'all are running away to take the black, the other half of you will be sacrifices for the Red God. A man capable of sacrificing his daughter is nothing more than a demon.

Don't worry, I will be upping quotes later. Run now muhfukkas, but the internet never forgets!

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Why did it seem like if Drogon and Dany didn't fly away that Drogon was going to get his ass kicked by the SoH? And what the fukk kind of one was ass bullshyt was that with her flying off on her dragon and leaving her people behind still surrounded by people who wanted to kill them?
The second Drogon showed up he should have ate/burned up the majority of SoH dudes and the rest should have all run for their lives. The SoH is just a bunch of slave-owners and slaves yet they stood their ground against a fukking dragon like it was an angry chihuahua. It just came across really lame.

And Dany riding that dragon looked so fukking cheap. Did they spend their entire budget on the battle from last week?

All this, they dropped the ball on how epic this coudlve been. Drogon couldve just circled around burning all the SoH.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Breh you gotta touch the area i believe. You don't think he touched the midget? Plus she c walking through fire, you think that shyt would fase her? #KhalessiKliq
I need to rewatch the ep but I don't think they would've focused on him holding her hand for no reason - pretty much everything in this show is foreshadowed. And what the fukk does her walking through fire have to do with catching greyscale? She's blood of dragon so she's immune to that shyt - doesn't mean invincible to every other bit of fukkery that could take her out

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I think a lot of people missed an important part of that uprising. When the guy was talking to Kelly C, he goes, "this (the slave fights) are the only things that will unite this city, YOUR city"….

then they cut to the Sons of Harpy. But if you take a look at them, they look like slaves AND masters in the ranks. They've been unified alright, and Kelly C will be the last one to realize it.

great plot from the writers/director

I said this back on May 4. Lo and behold, where does Kelly C almost get assassinated? The fighting pits.

The writing was on the wall.