Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I'm not team stannis at all, but this is funny
CG_tlh4UQAAJ2Af.png

CAu4vvJVIAAAKdG.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ramsay pulled that shyt off with only 20 men? :mjlol:
Ramsey is a great solider, fearless and cunning. There is no shook hands among the Boltons. I got the feeling next episode Arya going to be put on that summer jam screen and get raped because she not ready and has no exit plan after killing that pedo. I hope not but clearly she is nowhere near ready to murk 3 seasoned solider unless she using poison.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:patrice: them fires seemed real convenient for some shyt ramsay pulled off. I'm calling red witch shenanigans. call me cray, but I don't be readin them books
You saying she killed her own men and horses and destroyed the food supply while the guards say it was about 20 men they say running away after it was done? Yeah okay. Everyone missed Ramsey put at least 2 of his goons in that camp as spies. I bet he has Stanis clapped next week.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
What Stannis did was appalling and it's hard to follow someone who committed such an atrocity, but he is the one true king and he's just proven why he's the only one strong enough to keep the iron throne.

Just like God the Father sent his only begotten son to die for the sins of humanity, Stannis sent his perfect and sinless daughter to die for the sins of the incompetent Starks. Stannis experienced the ultimate loss so that when the White Walkers come to threaten our own children, he will have the strength to defeat them.

Stannis the One True King went through that so we wouldn't have to:wow:

I will not abandon #StannisSet because doing that would mean the Princess Shireen's sacrifice was in vain, and that is an outcome I find unacceptable. As long as Stannis is alive I will follow him to the gates of hell because the prosperity of the realm depends on his ascension to the throne.