Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
tumblr_npltycVQ1t1tp719lo2_500.gif

tumblr_npltycVQ1t1tp719lo1_500.gif
:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
them just standing there bothered the shyt outta me

it was like they didn't want to choreograph anything so they just did 1 on 1 shyt, looked bad
Yeah, that one part dragged on too long with the 1 on 1

But the Unsullied were in proper defense formation, so maybe they were just being rightfully hesitant

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
So you really let that fire-crotched, loose-pussied thot convince you to murder your own daughter, huh Stannis? Because that's what it was... fukk sacrifice. You deliberately had that circus trick (don't ask me how) string ya girl up like a shrimp on the barbie. Like damn, it was all good just a week ago (week ago) :why:

I knew you got down with kin-slaying (and you was a p*ssy-ass nikka for that), but your own daughter, my nikka? You, who is all about your bootleg sense of duty and "doing what's right" (but only as it benefits you, as we've come to see)? :francis:

Stannis gets the Dead Beat Dad award for all of eternity:pacspit:

I hope he gets flayed and fricasseed and the White Walkers crip walk on his corpse.... bytch nikka :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
damn i actually liked stannis too...i always thought that when dany comes to westeros with her dragons, stannis was going to bend the knee for her and only her because he knew her family UNITED the seven kingdoms, built kings landing, and the iron throne...now that we know shireen dying is something we gonna read about in the next book...i hope stannis dies for that shyt, he just took it to an extreme level

and you know what...as a TARGSET member...im not gonna say shyt no more..its obvious all you other sets are acting OBLIVIOUS to the impending doom you're gonna face...we gonna wreck everything in westeros..YA ALL GONNA GET IT...targset firegang out

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ayo #stannisset i know this might be a :patrice:...sensitive time and whatnot but uhhh

if any of y'all wanna rep a set, and don't want y'all princesses... alllllll on the stake...burning...come to #DesertStorm :myman:

got-5-7.gif

tumblr_nn4514Mywf1rp74xfo1_500.gif
Let's take this moment to honor the blood alliance between Dorne and the Targaryens

#Flyingsnakecollective

Edit: let's also remember that Ned said exactly the same thing :patrice:

Last edited: