Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were A LOT more lannister stans around seasons 1-3 :mjpls:

funny how they scattered after the incredible amount of L's they've taken recently :patrice:

the ones left like:

"tommen is a good king, at least he gets that marg p*ssy" :mjcry:
"tyrion still part of our set" :mjcry:
"w-w-w-w-wait til the Mountain wakes up!" :mjcry:
"cersei still in charge, she wont be licking floors for long"
:mjcry:
"jamie comin back to save us" :mjcry:
"the straight-to-dvd-reduced-fat-Twyin clone Kevan coming back to kings landing" :mjcry:
:russ::russ::russ:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
game-of-lulz-6-12.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were A LOT more lannister stans around seasons 1-3 :mjpls:

funny how they scattered after the incredible amount of L's they've taken recently :patrice:

the ones left like:

"tommen is a good king, at least he gets that marg p*ssy" :krs:
"tyrion still part of our set" :krs:
"w-w-w-w-wait til the Mountain wakes up!" :krs:
"cersei still in charge, she wont be licking floors for long" :krs:
"jamie comin back to save us" :krs:
"the straight-to-dvd-reduced-fat-Twyin clone Kevan coming back to kings landing" :krs:

Tag me next time, p*ssy.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I fukks with @Canadadry. We need more cats out here reppin for other houses. I feel like too many folks out here piggy backing off that Stark name. Because they're one of the main families, folks are afraid to pick another legacy.

I'm deeply disappointed in the number of Lannister fans that we have in here considering the amount of screen time they get.
nah Lannister set is hilarious. gotta love those who go all out for the obvious bad guys

@Food Mane top 10 poster in here

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prediction for the finale:

Olly Olly Pop That Body is going to kill the red haired wilding and get revenge for the massacre of his village. To keep his promise to the wildlings and live up to his position as Lord Commander, Jon will execute Olly beheading style. He will symbolically become Ned (oaths and vows need to be followed even if it hurts). "Kill the boy, become the man."

:whoo:
:ehh:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with @Canadadry. We need more cats out here reppin for other houses. I feel like too many folks out here piggy backing off that Stark name. Because they're one of the main families, folks are afraid to pick another legacy.

I'm deeply disappointed in the number of Lannister fans that we have in here considering the amount of screen time they get.
I'm gonna be honest i didn't think Tyrellset would cause this much uproar. Other boards have plenty of Tyrell fans. I didn't expect to be the only one.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since i didnt get an answer the first time can someone ( targset and others) explain me this?

Dont get how Dany supposed to come rescue nikkas with her dragons?? She doesnt have them in check. 2 are chained and waiting to get out so they can blast anyone in sight and the other is roaming the world barbecueing children

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Since i didnt get an answer the first time can someone ( targset and others) explain me this?
the two in the basement were happy af when they got that human takeout

drogon be on his own shyt tho :whoa: he might handle this whole white walker problem solo while on one of his many adventures off-screen and unspoken :ld:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the two in the basement were happy af when they got that human takeout

drogon be on his own shyt tho :whoa: he might handle this whole white walker problem solo while on one of his many adventures off-screen and unspoken :ld:

They were happy as fukk at the moment. Let Khaleesi step closer and lets see if she can survive dragonfire. Remember the first time she went down the cave and they send her back crying like a lil bytch?

Drogon dont give a fukk about ww. He gonna blast on everyone he sees human ww or whatever.