Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
your previous post actually made me go on youtube to watch old clips and I came across that one. that scene is epic.

honestly i still love the show and it's the best thing on television but I kinda see where you're coming from.

tyrion has not been as prominent on this season which obviously hurts. the deaths of tywin, catelyn, and the deterioration of jamie has hurt the show too imo. then you have joffrey dead who was played by one of the best young actors on the show. people got to admit the show has lost a lot of talent. where is varys? littlefinger comes and goes this season. arya's faceless god storyline isn't really connect with me like her time on the countryside with the hound did.
its really a feast for crows:russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
#tyrellset worse than #theonset and #sparrowset:stannisgtfo:

A whole set of opportunist, side changing fukkboys.:sansascust:

Only thing possibly worse would be #FreySet:stannisgtfo:

Even #BoltonSet and #HotPieSet got more juice than Tyrell dikkriders:sansascust:
Why not just start a #Hizdarset

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
pet peeve but can directors stop using shaky cam and cutting literally every 1.5 seconds during battle scenes? shyt is disorienting as fukk and you can't even see whats going on. Notice the coolest part was the long cut where Jon Snow did a 360 spin and sliced a skeleton in half, before that it was several minutes of shaky cam and cuts every second

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
lmao my boy and i used to pretend to stan ser pounce to confound all the nerds in the breakroom last season

#tyrellset? :dead: :dead: :dead:

we've achieved #westerosunity brehs :mjlol:

targs, starks, boltons, crows, walkers, theon, lannisters, jon arryn stans, ser meryn trant stans, innkeeper where catelyn captured tyrion stans, let's all make sure we take this moment to band together and laugh at the fukking Tyrell stans

@Cunnilingus let's write bawdy anthems about this man's mother!! i'll get my harp
Before I found a home with the teaching of Rhagawd I used to silently claim Tyrellset. I fukks with Margery hella hardbody still, and I'm gonna hold out hope for a Dany/Margerey/Sansa lesbo orgy. Also I bet Lady Olenna used to be a baaaaaaad bytch in her day so I can see why someone would stan the Tyrells.