Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
apparently none of you remember that once you reach the wall all house titles are gone

I have based my posts on Stannis meeting Jon and respecting his father enough to take his advice on whether to kill the King beyond the Wall or not

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka did you read what i said??

the CURRENT leader of the nights watch.. right now... is a man who fought for the TARGS... he is your motherfukking BOSS nikka... claim jon snow all you want... WE claiming the night's watch as ours until the leader is a stark... which last time i checked.... he's just a WORKER

Ser Alliser Thorne is a member of the Night's Watch. He is from House Thorne, a noble house of the Crownlands sworn to the Iron Throne. During the time of the rebellion he protected and fought for House Targaryen but was eventually defeated.

how you a man and you call another man boss??

DAMON-DASH-DAME-DASH-INTERVIEW.jpg

You saying Snow is just a worker and his boss is your man?:whoo:

Daps
apparently none of you remember that once you reach the wall all house titles are gone

I have based my posts on Stannis meeting Jon and respecting his father enough to take his advice on whether to kill the King beyond the Wall or not

Nah I remember that, you just tryna ignore the history of the wall. It was built by and primarily maintained by #WolfGang.

Starks are wardens of the Nawf, and the Night's Watch is our northern arm
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got to thinking about who the biggest simps are in G.O.T earlier. Khalessi's simp came to mind first. Old, pathetic knight simping a young queen :scust:

But at least his simping only negatively impacts him. It hasn't caused much bloodshed. Next my thoughts naturally turned to the Starks. Has a family of simps ever caused so much death and destruction by being a gang of sucker for love :cape: bytches? Let's break it down:

• OG simp Ned in all likelihood fell for that Targaryen setting in motion every single war in the show and the inevitable bloody endgame
  • Robb (like father like son :beli:) almost brings about the destruction of his entire bloodline because he can't control his emotions
  • Caitlyn simps so hard for her children she frees the Kingslayer preventing the North from negotiating an end to the war and resulting in the deaths of thousands of Northmen
  • Jon shows that he most definitely has his father's blood when he falls in love with a wildling terrorist and assists them in breaching the wall he swore to protect
  • Sansa falls so hard for Joffrey in the beginning she ignores all the signs he is a psychopath. She is more or less responsible for his reign of terror over king's landing and her father's death.
Has any family ever let their emotions cause so much death and destruction?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I got to thinking about who the biggest simps are in G.O.T earlier. Khalessi's simp came to mind first. Old, pathetic knight simping a young queen :scust:

But at least his simping only negatively impacts him. It hasn't caused much bloodshed. Next my thoughts naturally turned to the Starks. Has a family of simps ever caused so much death and destruction by being a gang of sucker for love :cape: bytches? Let's break it down:

• OG simp Ned in all likelihood fell for that Targaryen setting in motion every single war in the show and the inevitable bloody endgame
  • Robb (like father like son :beli:) almost brings about the destruction of his entire bloodline because he can't control his emotions
  • Caitlyn simps so hard for her children she frees the Kingslayer preventing the North from negotiating an end to the war and resulting in the deaths of thousands of Northmen
  • Jon shows that he most definitely has his father's blood when he falls in love with a wildling terrorist and assists them in breaching the wall he swore to protect
  • Sansa falls so hard for Joffrey in the beginning she ignores all the signs he is a psychopath. She is more or less responsible for his reign of terror over king's landing and her father's death.
Has any family ever let their emotions cause so much death and destruction?
:beli:

3AHdfeS.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Nah I remember that, you just tryna ignore the history of the wall. It was built by and primarily maintained by #WolfGang.

Starks WERE wardens of the Nawf, and the Night's Watch is our northern arm
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
Then it's the Bolton's :sas2:

see that was my point... the night's watch HAS NO TITLES...

they should be their own "house" or gang

somehow, because jon snow quit his family to go up there... now it belongs to the starks, cause it was made in the north..

yet the starks don't have a title anymore, the bolton's do... so it should be theirs

but IF you wanna say "oh it's cause of jon", well jon isn't even the boss... so if we doing it by who runs it... it'd be the targs

no matter how you slice it... it damn sure isn't the starks anymore

Daps
Then it's the Bolton's :sas2:

see that was my point... the night's watch HAS NO TITLES...

they should be their own "house" or gang

somehow, because jon snow quit his family to go up there... now it belongs to the starks, cause it was made in the north..

yet the starks don't have a title anymore, the bolton's do... so it should be theirs

but IF you wanna say "oh it's cause of jon", well jon isn't even the boss... so if we doing it by who runs it... it'd be the targs

no matter how you slice it... it damn sure isn't the starks anymore

You dudes don't get it...the Bolton's have the North like Janos Slynt had Harrenhall. Like Maester Luwin served Theon, the Lord of Winterfell. These are all illusions. We all know what's really up.

No amount of technicalities and happenstance can change the fact: It's strictly #StarkSet #WolfGang out this bytch, get down or get put down.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png