Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
thats all speculation at this point but even if its true, an honorable man( a knight at that and prince of the 7 kingdoms) doesnt steal a chick without asking for her lord father's hand first.
targaryen princes don't answer to gods, men, or tradition :mjlol:

rhaeman was just correcting lord rickard's small mistake :yeshrug:

anyway you love who you love right :mjcry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
targaryen princes don't answer to gods, men, or tradition :mjlol:

rhaeman was just correcting lord rickard's small mistake :yeshrug:

anyway you love who you love right :mjcry:

i cant blame him man i heard she was hot. shyt if she had robert simpin like that she musta been cause robert coulda had any bytch.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Under the sea the mermen feast on starfish soup, and all the serving men are crabs
:deadrose:
Where this fool come from? Lmao
Aye remember back in the day? Man them days is fukking over. -And that fukk boy Snow isn't even a Stark. He's an off-brand nikka. Y'all have to decided what y'all repping. Trying to rep two sides like T.I. Targset fukking rescues motherfukkers breh. Saving children. Y'all obeying old rules that no one else follows.
:usure:

:beli:

zap-10-evil-acts-on-game-of-thrones-that-joffr-012-game-of-thrones-khaleesi-s-corner.png

Daps
Look at #StarkSet y'all, claiming the Night's Watch as usual. Y'all nikkas gotta be the biggest herbs on Google Earth Nas. Are you nikkas so desperate for "wins" that you'll claim an organization that literally makes it known they don't side with any particular house?:dead:Please, give me the lame excuse that since Jon Snow's in the Night's Watch you get to claim it. I'd love to crush that tired argument with the quickness for the fiftyleventh time. Stannis is the only one that could maybe try to claim the Night's Watch since he just saved those nikkas asses. You losers are patting yourselves on the back for winning two battles?:dahell:You lost the fukking war, nikka:dead:So you have no conquests:heh:You haven't conquered shyt. You slaughtered an army by surprise? Sounds like exactly what happened to your army...at a damn wedding:mjlol: You took some hostages? You then lost said hostages. My bad, you didn't lose them, you killed them and let the most important one go:pachaha:#Targset has conquered and currently holds cities, nikka. We aren't boasting about winning battles that only leads to our "king" getting murked because he can't keep his word. We aren't boasting about warging into retards and killing a couple of rogue Night's Watch members:pachaha:We're boasting about having dragons, breh. We should wait until we beat an army? Why, because @Breesus' Last Son said so on an internet forum? Hate on the squad that conquers kingdoms with minimal effort and minimal casualties while your squad has turned into the definition of maximum casualties, brehs:deadmanny: Guess what, since this is the TV show thread, I'll worry about losing a war that hasn't started when said war starts and we actually start losing it. Y'all nikkas that scressed to see #Targset catch an L that you're analyzing set photos and using them as arguments?:mjcry:Don't worry #:flabbynsick:Set , #Targset will catch an L eventually and you'll get a chance to shyt on us without sounding like goal post moving herbs:blessed:But knowing y'all, you'll probably take an L or six in the same episode:patrice:

@Jax , tell 'em man. They can't hear me
i2ow9u.jpg

Jon Snow's a Stark. A name is just a name. Was Joffrey a Baratheon because that was his last name. Does he get claimed by the Baratheon set? No. He's a Lannister born of Incest and even if he wasn't, his entire upbringing was straight Lannister. The same goes for Jon Snow. He was raised a Stark, looks like a Stark, acts like a Stark, talks like a Stark, has his mother and his uncle's blood flowing in his veins. He's Stark. Period :ufdup:

As far as The North and the Night's Watch......let's refer to the World of Ice and Fire :mjpls: The second column....bottom page. Without The North's support, there might not be a Night's Watch :mjpls: We look at the Night's Watch as a position of duty and honor, like joining the Army, while the rest of Westeros sees it as a prison sentence. The North and The Night's Watch will always be intertwined. It's in the book breh. You think you know more than George Martin :ufdup:

Full_Size_Render.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Jon Snow's a Stark. A name is just a name. Was Joffrey a Baratheon because that was his last name. Does he get claimed by the Baratheon set? No. He's a Lannister born of Incest and even if he wasn't, his entire upbringing was straight Lannister. The same goes for Jon Snow. He was raised a Stark, looks like a Stark, acts like a Stark, talks like a Stark, has his mother and his uncle's blood flowing in his veins. He's Stark. Period :ufdup:

As far as The North and the Night's Watch......let's refer to the World of Ice and Fire :mjpls: The second column....bottom page. Without The North's support, there might not be a Night's Watch :mjpls: We look at the Night's Watch as a position of duty and honor, like joining the Army, while the rest of Westeros sees it as a prison sentence. The North and The Night's Watch will always be intertwined. It's in the book breh. You think you know more than George Martin :ufdup:

Full_Size_Render.jpg
sounds good... except the leader of the nights watch was team targ and fought for us... and the old man was a real targ... so technically WE get more claim of the nights watch than you do.. :francis:

but we ain't gonna talk about that right :sas2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
sounds good... except the leader of the nights watch was team targ and fought for us... and the old man was a real targ... so technically WE get more claim of the nights watch than you do.. :francis:

but we ain't gonna talk about that right :sas2:

nikka what?! :dahell:

:laff:

Night's Watch predates the Targaryens for thousands of years built by and most of it ran by Stark bloodline.

Those Dragon fags only came to Westeros 300 years ago.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Northmen did more for the wall than the Targs ever did. They can't claim shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka what?! :dahell:

Night's Watch predates the Targaryens for thousands of years built by and most of it ran by Stark bloodline.

Those Dragon fags only came to Westeros 300 years ago.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Northmen did more for the wall than the Targs ever did. They can't claim shyt.
nikka did you read what i said??

the CURRENT leader of the nights watch.. right now... is a man who fought for the TARGS... he is your motherfukking BOSS nikka... claim jon snow all you want... WE claiming the night's watch as ours until the leader is a stark... which last time i checked.... he's just a WORKER

Ser Alliser Thorne is a member of the Night's Watch. He is from House Thorne, a noble house of the Crownlands sworn to the Iron Throne. During the time of the rebellion he protected and fought for House Targaryen but was eventually defeated.

how you a man and you call another man boss??

DAMON-DASH-DAME-DASH-INTERVIEW.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
nikka did you read what i said??

the CURRENT leader of the nights watch.. right now... is a man who fought for the TARGS... he is your motherfukking BOSS nikka... claim jon snow all you want... WE claiming the night's watch as ours until the leader is a stark... which last time i checked.... he's just a WORKER

Ser Alliser Thorne is a member of the Night's Watch. He is from House Thorne, a noble house of the Crownlands sworn to the Iron Throne. During the time of the rebellion he protected and fought for House Targaryen but was eventually defeated.

how you a man and you call another man boss??

DAMON-DASH-DAME-DASH-INTERVIEW.jpg

That nikka ain't my boss, I'm out here skinnin' nikkas and taking over the north. :demonic:

Thorne ain't no boss, he was a mook for the Targs and now he a mook for The Wall worried that a b*stard youngin' might take his spot. Everybody knows Snow is de facto commander of the night's watch. Mormont wanted it and that's why Thorne trying send dude out on suicide missions.