Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe it's finally back brehs. :mjcry:

I haven't watched anything GoT related since I binge watched it last summer so I'm probably gonna have to do a little reviewing/catching up. :mjcry:

Either way I'm fukking excited brehs. Haven't watched a show with ya'll live since Breaking Bad ended. :blessed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
just to enrich non-book readers experience let me just put ya on to daenarys fathers kingsguard

what we get to see in the tv show/books is a declining order that is filled with bums, just think of meryll trant who was beating and stripping sansa throughout season 1 and 2, or just think of the kingsguard that gave tyrion that nasty scar during the blackwater

so keep in mind, the kingsguard squad is suppose to be made up of THE best swordsmen that live in westeros from every corner of the realm from the wall all the way down to dorne, and this bunch right here is considered the GREATEST in the history of the order. think of the 92 dream team

aerys_ii_s_kingsguard_by_acidfusion-d6a1kye.jpg

(left to right; Jamie Lannister,Barristan Selmy,Oswell Whent,Gerold Hightower,Arthur Dayne, Lewyn Martell, Johnothor Darry)

Lord Commander Ser Gerold Hightower: Known as the White Bull for his Immense Strength in his prime
Kingdom: The Reach
Allegiance: House Tyrell
Seat: Oldtown

-Ser Arthur Dayne: Known as the Sword of the Morning, he was a famed and legendary Knight. Deadliest of the Kingsguard in his time. He held the famous Ancestral sword named Dawn, which was forged from the heart of a fallen star
Kingdom: Dorne
Allegiance: House Martell
Seat: Starfall

-Ser Barristan Selmy: Called Barristan The Bold. He is a celebrated hero, serving throughout a time when the kingsguard where considered the greatest knights of the realm. Sneaked into the Castle of Duskendale and successfully rescued King Aerys Targaryen(An event that transformed Aerys into The Mad King) (Old Snake Status :smugbiden:)
Kingdom: The Stormlands
Allegiance: House Baratheon
Seat: Harvest Hall

-Ser Oswell Whent : Known for his dinstictive black bat on his white helm, he was known for his dark humor
Kingdom:The Riverlands
Allegiance: House Tully
Seat: Harrenhall

-Ser Lewyn Martell: better known as Prince Lewyn Martell, He was the uncle of the current prince of dorne, Doran Martell (hes introduced this season), and the famous Red Viper, Oberyn Martell
Kingdom: Dorne
Allegiance: House Martell
Seat: Sunspear

-Ser Johnothor Darry Not much known but that he was a earnest man
Kingdom: The Riverlands
Allegiance: House Tully
Seat: Castle Darry

-Ser Jamie Lannister
: Known as the Kingslayer. He became the youngest member of the prestigeous order of the kingsguard at the age of 15. He was Knighted by Ser Athur Dayne after his role in the campaign against the Kingswood Brotherhood
Kingdom: The Westerlands
Allegiance: House Lannister
Seat: Casterly Rock

Their Demise..

Johnothor Darry was killed during The Battle of the Trident during Roberts Rebellion

Lewyn Martell was killed by Lyn Corbray of the Vale during the battle of the trident. Lewin was already badly wounded before his duel with corbray

Barristan Selmy almost died of his wounds during Roberts Rebellion but was pardoned by Robert Baratheon. King Robert famously had barristan patched up before himself during the war and even offered barristan a place in his kingsguard after the war

Jamie Lannister went on to kill the king he was sworn to defend, forever known after as the kingslayer

Ned Stark and 6 other northmen went to battle against Gerold Hightower, Arthur Dayne and Oswell Whent during Roberts Rebellion. Only Ned Stark and Howland Reed(Jojen and Meeras Father), Survived. Ned stark said if it wasnt for howland reed, he wouldve been DEAD.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
if they had to wait a year cause of GRR taking forever you think they could do a whole season on roberts rebellion?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
if they had to wait a year cause of GRR taking forever you think they could do a whole season on roberts rebellion?
I was under the impression that that would never happen. HBO already have their own ending in the works. They're not waiting for GRRM to finish anything.