Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Man that scene where the undead all jumped down that cliff, were inanimate, then popped up and Jon and Edd were like "OH shyt" and gunned it for the boats literally had me like
4nuFLrG.gif
"fukk THAT shyt RUN!!!!"

tumblr_nkc7l9iZpb1t5gz0ao2_r2_500.gif

substituting barry for jon

:wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who else sense that lull coming next ep?

This was too dope tho; definitely in my top 3....

#Starkset never looked better

#Wulfgang

nah breh. this week is episode 9.

episode. fukking. 9. :feedme::eat::blessed:

episode 9 has been without fail the craziest episode of every season.

the fact they threw hardhome out for episode 8... if things play out like normal they basically just told us "u nikkas aint seen shyt yet :sas2:."

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:lupe:

Damn those White Walkers and Their dead army really put things in perspective..... The fukking carnage :wow: ............................ fukk the Iron Throne:damn:.

What the fukk, :dahell:was Jon Snow's sword made from Dragon Glass.... Or is it because he has Targaryen Blood in him that the White Walker couldn t kill him.... Im confused.

Edit: Valyrian Steel is made from dragon breath:ohhh:

Daenerys and her dragons are the only hope for westeros against those white walkers :blessed:

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
do tell, breh

"Jon Snow keeps coming back"

I'm saying...then after that we see some reanimated soliders fight....

Most likely I'm reaching, but It got me thinking Jon is gonna bite the dust and somehow come back due to some magic...or Bran's super warg ability...lol I have no clue..but I be thinking hella hard when watching these episodes...

Last edited: