Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
game-of-thrones-key-art-season-5.jpg

Finally, some dragon piff comin. :wow:

*edit* I know da date is wrong but I think da image is illudin to da next episode....at least I hope. :lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
compared to Valyrian dragons, i'm not sure about Balerion, since the elite families there were dragonlords and it wasnt no thang to slide up in a dragon on hammers with the tail wavin

but when he showed up in Westeros, he ran shyt. Aegon's forces were usually outmanned by the thousands and of questionable loyalty, since a lot had been forced to join him because he conquered their lords. so when the battles weren't going his way, he'd fly through with Balerion and torch those naysayers. Google House Hoare of Harrenhal, Aegon had a few words with him and then uprooted his whole family tree :merchant:

you know how the Starks were Kings in the North and couldnt nobody fukk with em? Torrhen Stark bent the knee and gave up his crown without even nary a drop of blood being spilled :wow:

Drogon is still younger than Balerion and who knows what type of Valyrian voodoo Aegon was working with since he was a dragonlord from birth, as opposed to Dany who is figuring out how to do this as she goes.

From what I've read wild Dragons grew larger than those owned by the houses, right now Drogon is wild and untamed, he looks massive compared to his siblings. Dude got all the markings of an alpha male and now he's out in the world with a diet of whatever the fukk he wants? He looked like a 747 when Tyrion seen him and that muthafukka is like 23 months old .

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The baby from last season was turned into a White Walker or a Wight?
tumblr_nbtklkysxv1sei4igo3_500.gif

The fact that this scene happened, and showed that White Walkers were turned from human beings, makes me think that some of the White Walkers are Starks:ohhh:

I mean....the tale of the Nigts King claims he was probably a Stark

Is the current Nights King the same as the Nights King from Westeros mythology?

If so, then "come at me bro" White Walker is a fukking Stark:ohhh:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

**So fukking dope that I get to drop that theory in this thread now that all relevant info has been released by HBO themselves:ohlawd: