Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
The team responsible for these Northern fights looking at the team responsible for the Dornish "fight" like :umad:

tumblr_npa18bh0db1tehq45o1_400.gif

vs

tumblr_nolgfuEOqD1sq0qieo4_500.gif

tumblr_nolgfuEOqD1sq0qieo2_500.gif

:laff::laff::laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Another episode, another half dozen wins for Lannset!

Cersei Mandela staying strong in the belly of the beast :blessed:

Tyrion is wearing his advisor hat, probably the most powerful man in Essos :smugbiden:
FrankenMountain is about begin some rehab games down in Pawtucket. :shaq:
Uncle Kevan is back running things on the small council:steviej:
King Tommen went to the mattresses and is carefully planning his next powermove :demonic:
Jaime reconnecting with his long lost niece at a Dornish all-inclusive :banderas:
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

We done TOLD all these fakkits for years

WINTER IS COMING, fukkboys:ufdup:

They thought we meant the 'season':bryan:

They didnt know we meant winter in the flesh:damn:

They aint ready:damn:

But Winter
FELL once.....and we damn sure gonna make it fall again

We got that one two punch. Snowman on the streets, Gawdbody Bran in the control booth

Yall fighting for a wack ass throne:scusthov:

Littlefinger stans:scusthov:
Lannister stans:scusthov:
Martell stans:scusthov:

Targ stans:scusthov: yall got dragons and still cant see the big picture:scusthov:

#STARKSET we da best:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is a bit off topic, but I got to thinking about Littlefinger's plans last night. He is actually getting pretty lucky. Even if he did set all of this in motion (Robert's Rebellion, Death of Jon Arryn), there is no way he could have planned for Bran seeing Jaime and Cersei, Cersei "killing" Robert or Tyrion killing Tywin. Those three major events did more to create the chaos than anything he planned and there is no way he could have saw them coming.
it made perfect sense if you see what he wanted

first off was cat... nikka like 40-50 years old, talking about i only loved one woman.. a woman he's never even been with before.. that he's been friendzoned since a boy... he's 10 times as bad as jorah

he lost that duel to neds brother and said "at that moment he knew he'd have to be sneakier to take shyt over" basically.. he hated the starks from that moment.. see's a way to fukk them over by getting them to war with a king... oh fukk they actually won

now ned's got her... well if i kill the hand.. and get cat's sister to blame the lannisters, it'll start a war and get ned killed.. oh shyt he's the hand.. well let me get close to ned and lead him towards the truth, so again, he beefs with the lannisters.. ends up getting ned killed

what's the FIRST thing he says to cat when he sees her after that... maybe the way fate worked out we can be together now :mjlol:

this is after she already knew and told him how she knew what he did to ned.. he still tried.. now she gets killed and now his plans switch... now he wants revenge and the next best thing.. sansa

so he works it out to help kill joffrey and steal sansa... gets her aunt out the way so he can have sansa.. and uses her to get himself winterfell and the warden job after the stannis war..

he really just rode with what happened, fukking shyt up along the way.. all to get cat free so he could marry her.. and when that didn't work.. it's all for sansa and winterfell.. imagine he'll have neds job, neds house, neds and cats daughter

what he never anticipated was ramsey... he thought he'd drop sansa off, it'd be all good for 3 months, he'd come right back and save her... and get everything he wanted :francis: