Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_npa18bh0db1tehq45o1_400.gif
shiiiiit... movie quality piff we're being provided weekly brehs

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What has Ramsay done to this point to get this praise?
Let's see he sent Reek disguised as Theon into a castle where the troops were holding fast and allowed them to drop their guard where he in turn flayed them all alive as reward for surrender. He lost no men btw. He was ambushed by Theon sister with a roster of killers on her team, he then rallied his men while fighting shirtless armed men . He didn't hesitate to join the fray.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's see he sent Reek disguised as Theon into a castle where the troops were holding fast and allowed them to drop their guard where he in turn flayed them all alive as reward for surrender. He lost no men btw. He was ambushed by Theon sister with a roster of killers on her team, he then rallied his men while fighting shirtless armed men . He didn't hesitate to join the fray.
thats all you got? :francis:

lets not put him on Jon Snows level then

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I never ever thought they'd come off the budget for the GOAT giant Wun Wun. Those show runners did book readers such a solid with Hardhome. Can't wait to watch this piff 2 or 3 more times.:blessed: :ohlawd:
This makes up for them skipping out on the battle at the First of the First Men. I loved how it built up, when that Thenn was looking through the hole I was on the edge of my seat.