Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't John Snow's sword break when it clashed with the whitewalker's blade? Is his sword made of Dragon glass?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why didn't John Snow's sword break when it clashed with the whitewalker's blade? Is his sword made of Dragon glass?

You might've missed the talk earlier in the thread (this thread's been moving at a damn near breakneck pace since last night). The blade of his sword is made of Valyrian steel

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Correct me if I am wrong but the dragon glass kills them white walkers right? Otherwise they keep rising from the dead?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Correct me if I am wrong but the dragon glass kills them white walkers right? Otherwise they keep rising from the dead?
There are 2 groups:

Wights -- Army of the dead. Can be killed by fire.

White Walkers -- The ringleaders. The blue guys with ice swords. This is a race of "people"....the wights are zombies. The White Walkers can only be killed with dragonglass or Valyrian Steel (that we know of)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
There are 2 groups:

Wights -- Army of the dead. Can be killed by fire.

White Walkers -- The ringleaders. The blue guys with ice swords. This is a race of "people"....the wights are zombies. The White Walkers can only be killed with dragonglass or Valyrian Steel (that we know of)

:salute:for explanation. Reps.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jon is the fukking man...how can you root for any other person
Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png

Team Snowman