Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Shireen might be a goner my nikkas :mjcry:

I just read an interview from Ser Davos actor, he said there is something towards the end of the season that happens that is on Red Wedding level.

They gonna hurt Princess Greyscale I fear :mjcry:

Well combine what he said with that scene in one of the preview trailers for this season...

She's a goner....

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah only oath keeper (Brianne) Widows Wail (Jeffery/Torment) Long claw (Jon), Hearts bane (spoiler) and Lady Forlorn (book character) are valryian blades that are still around.

Maester Luwin, the maester at Winter fell before the War, was one of the only Maesters that had a valariyan steel link in his maester chain...which meant he was adept at the arcane arts (which prolly included how to mine, smelt and forge the steel which is considered magic by most)

But this episide...my god...this is up there BY FAR with Blackwater, Battle at the Wall, The Mountain & The Viper as absolutely AMAZING GOD LEVEL episodes...not one weak story link this week. :wow:

you forgot one more blade:

was also valyrian steel

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
it was passed down.

???? breh, did you read what I quoted. They asked how ICE got reforged and someone mentioned valyrian steel was forged by dragons. If that was the case and the fact Tywin has no access to dragons , then that is wrong (or the blade wasn't valyrian steel, which we know it is.).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pretty good ep.... surprised they aint show no more hints of Sansa getting that steady dikk...... guess they trynna get off yall throats a little.

Cant front.... I havent read the book or no any spoilers so everything is fresh for me.... but I really thought Jon was a goner for a moment:banderas:

Especially when his friend said "Jon always comes back" I was like :wtf::mindblown: now why would you say that you fat fukk???:francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
???? breh, did you read what I quoted. They asked how ICE got reforged and someone mentioned valyrian steel was forged by dragons.

Valyrian steel, IIRC can be melted down and reshaped.

You CAN'T make new Valyrian swords the knowledge is lost. Tywin melted Ice down and made it into two swords that are still Valyrian.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This thread is such a breath of fresh air from the shytfest that's TLR... Easily the best TV show thread on all the internet.. I love y'all nikkas man :mjcry:

Episode was :wow:

Wun Wun straight

on them walkers :wow:

Lannisters took so many Ls this season.. I mean y'all can't even claim Tyrion anymore :russ:

That Tyrion/Daenerys combo is gonna be something special :wow:

Ghost putting in work last week was just the preface for what was to come :wow:

Arya out there putting in work for the many faced god with a smile on her face :blessed:

Lord Snow stepping on that white once with Valyran steel.. it aint coming back though :wow:

Oh yeah.. it's still #Starkset #WolfGang bytches :umad:

You flip floppin fools switching up sets each week tryna run from Ls.. We kept telling y'all.. #WinterIsComing :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh, did anybody feel hopeless after that "come at me, bro" from that Whitewalker?

All dem dead bodies just posted up. :mjcry: Jon Snow like fukk breh, how we supposed to fight all of that?
honestly the main thing that was coming to my head was why aren't they paddling? :why:

mfers were just chilling in the boat like they were out at sea fishing. when they zoomed out they weren't even 100 yards from those monsters.

Jards

All Star
Daps
That final 20 minutes.....fukking powerful. It's like they were hitting us with the okey doke with the bronn and jamie vs sand snake fight - fukk they brought this shyt back :wow:

Not gonna say this was the greatest GOT ep so far (battle of castle black was phenomenal start to finish) but the final 20 mins may be the most powerful yet

Game of Thrones nikkas :banderas: