Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
they need to do a 6 episode mini-series on Valyria. too much piff to ignore from that empire.

1000px-Valyria.png

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

so could the white walkers not swim?
Never explicitly said to my knowledge. Only thing is in the book, raven is sent back to Jon Snow saying dead in the water, in the woods, send help. Something along those lines. I'd imagine they could, or walk on the water bottom at least. In the scene it didn't really need that aspect, powerful enough. The wall doesnt extend out to the sea so i always thought why the wildlings and walkers didnt just sail or swim around it.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
There have been more than 2 quality eps IMO. But I understand that's debatable for some cats. I think people were expecting this to exceed season 4, which isn't entirely unreasonable, but since that didn't happen they're ready to toss the show in the bushes.
I started falling off the show in season three :manny:
By season four i was a book guy.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
you guys dont think khaleesi is about to join the religious fundies? :ohhh:
she wants to "break the wheel", destroy all teh big houses, give power to the people... isn't that the shyt the sparrows have been peddling? :ohhh:

#targset about to absorb the only fukkin set that matters at kings landing :shaq:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Female crow bad as fukk:noah: who is she?
birgitte_sorensen.jpg

From the Jungle Book.....

wim_he-web.jpg

To King's Landing 2015....
Her name is Birgitte Sorensen.She isn't Dornish, but Danish....tasty either way...

you guys dont think khaleesi is about to join the religious fundies? :ohhh:
she wants to "break the wheel", destroy all teh big houses, give power to the people... isn't that the shyt the sparrows have been peddling? :ohhh:

#targset about to absorb the only fukkin set that matters at kings landing :shaq:

I don't think so really, she seems to really care about her people(ending slavery, being against barbaric fighting traditions, opening charity halls, etc), but doesn't really know how to effectively rule. ISISparrows seem to be locking up anyone and everyone in power who may have had some dirt in the past and the Targs put them down in the past for good reason (because religious fanatics with power become like locusts and consume everything)