Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
2rxuxq0.jpg

how the fukk a dead man got so much swag. just imagine how much swag he had when he was alive. you know he got all the bytches:banderas:

fukk wit me:WhiteWalkerSwag:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Never explicitly said to my knowledge. Only thing is in the book, raven is sent back to Jon Snow saying dead in the water, in the woods, send help. Something along those lines. I'd imagine they could, or walk on the water bottom at least. In the scene it didn't really need that aspect, powerful enough. The wall doesnt extend out to the sea so i always thought why the wildlings and walkers didnt just sail or swim around it.
and how has Bear Island managed to not just be a WW stronghold at that. if they could swim or sail, it would be a sitting duck but it's the seat of a major Northern house

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
you guys dont think khaleesi is about to join the religious fundies? :ohhh:
she wants to "break the wheel", destroy all teh big houses, give power to the people... isn't that the shyt the sparrows have been peddling? :ohhh:

#targset about to absorb the only fukkin set that matters at kings landing :shaq:
Tyrion seems to be leading her in a different direction

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
1ie54j.jpg

how the fukk a dead man got so much swag. just imagine how much swag he had when he was alive. you know he got all the bytches:banderas:

Man I saw a fan theory that
The White Walkers leaders are #Starkset that died in the previous Winter

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
birgitte_sorensen.jpg

From the Jungle Book.....

wim_he-web.jpg

To King's Landing 2015....
Her name is Birgitte Sorensen.She isn't Dornish, but Danish....tasty either way...

I don't think so really, she seems to really care about her people(ending slavery, being against barbaric fighting traditions, opening charity halls, etc), but doesn't really know how to effectively rule. ISISparrows seem to be locking up anyone and everyone in power who may have had some dirt in the past and the Targs put them down in the past for good reason (because religious fanatics with power become like locusts and consume everything)

Would have never thought that chick was Danish..

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
2rxuxq0.jpg

Easy, he comes out with the Rock's Theme music all up and down the Great Wall...

Giving Westoros the "People's Eyebrow" of different sorts:
article-2614655-1D694D4F00000578-263_634x351.jpg