Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
#targset from the beginning, but fukk if I'm not starting to lean towards #walkerset
iw0i6g.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: @ this episode..n.ow the White Walkers have finally come out to play .... shyt just got real. Without killing the Whitewalkers, I don't see how you win, since they can use your own dead against you :merchant: and their commanders are fukking scary as hell had me shook :lupe:

The kid white-walkers, she couldn't kill them cause she thinks of her children :mjcry:

Loved that they intro'd with Dany and Tyrion and that he will be advising her. :mjlol: She and Tryion was like :camby: banished poor ass simp Jorah again. Tyrion was like on Omar shyt "It's all in the game yo".

oved seeing Cersei in her cell. However, I was surprised that she was charged with the incest because that must mean that the Head Sparrow is prepared to declare that Tommen is not king.

At least Sansa finds out that Bran and Rickon aren't actually dead. Probably the best thing to happen to her in ages, sadly. Reek is Reek.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
birgitte_sorensen.jpg

From the Jungle Book.....

wim_he-web.jpg

To King's Landing 2015....
Her name is Birgitte Sorensen.She isn't Dornish, but Danish....tasty either way...

I don't think so really, she seems to really care about her people(ending slavery, being against barbaric fighting traditions, opening charity halls, etc), but doesn't really know how to effectively rule. ISISparrows seem to be locking up anyone and everyone in power who may have had some dirt in the past and the Targs put them down in the past for good reason (because religious fanatics with power become like locusts and consume everything)
upset she died

she's most likely loosely based on a book character that is bad as fukk :noah: and dangerous, like arya stark, but with years of living north of the wall

and then they had her eaten by kids :mjcry:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
upset she died

she's most likely loosely based on a book character that is bad as fukk :noah: and dangerous, like arya stark, but with years of living north of the wall

and then they had her eaten by kids :mjcry:

I was praying she made it on one of those boats, breh. She seemed more interesting than most of the newer characters they've introduced this season.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
All I wanna know is WHO THE fukk was the dude rowing that last boat with Jon Snow and the survivors. That motherfukker was chilling like it was a romantic date when the fukking army of the dead was rising :damn: :damn: :damn:

ps: Amazing episode. People worrying about a fukking Iron Throne when you got the real King of the Dead swagging in the North just waiting for the wind to blow south :mjlol: :demonic:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Hands down this had to be the best their effects have been in quite some time. The skeletons look much better than the ones that tried to kill Bran.

I was praying she made it on one of those boats, breh. She seemed more interesting than most of the newer characters they've introduced this season.

the ones that got at Bran weren't wights, they were some other shyt, i think

about the woman, it was for the best i think. they've spread themselves thin with character developments already, and we dont know enough about her that i'd trust them to come with some real shyt

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
we finally saw some white walker action :ooh::krs: :blessed:

:lupe: everybody is gunna die in this show cuz them white walkers dont play. john "the snowman" snow cant kill em all with is sword and they lost the dragon glass

tyrion and danny combo is gunna be interesting