Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those "Game Of Thrones" mixtapes are cringe worthy. I'm sure a few of those people are fans but you could tell none of them would be making songs about the show if they wasn't paid for it, unlike Wale or Freddie Gibbs.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A few random things....

1. Littlefinger, one of the most brilliant minds in Westeros, is simping for Sansa Stark. Nature moved to Marcy, etc.

2. fukk the Lannisters.

3. Stannis might've at one point been a #Starkset lock for the throne but dude is simping a witch. I seriously doubt Ned would've been ok with him burning his friends alive because some woman demanded it, no matter how often she takes her clothes off.

4. You could low key edit out every Dany/Targset scene from the series, let a new fan watch it, and it would still make perfect sense because it's all a non-factor thus far.

5. fukk the Lannisters.

Fred.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
A few random things....

1. Littlefinger, one of the most brilliant minds in Westeros, is simping for Sansa Stark. Nature moved to Marcy, etc.

2. fukk the Lannisters.

3. Stannis might've at one point been a #Starkset lock for the throne but dude is simping a witch. I seriously doubt Ned would've been ok with him burning his friends alive because some woman demanded it, no matter how often she takes her clothes off.

4. You could low key edit out every Dany/Targset scene from the series, let a new fan watch it, and it would still make perfect sense because it's all a non-factor thus far.

5. fukk the Lannisters.

Fred.
As someone who only watches the show, and barely finished the first book, I've always got the feeling that she was included in the story to appeal to the lowest common denominator of fantasy fans, those that need some sort of mystic element to keep them interested in the story. I truly find her boring. Like not even on some set tripping 'fukk Targset shyt". She's legit boring. Again, maybe it's different in the books, and I'm dead wrong, but as far as the TV show, she does nothing for me. :manny:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
As someone who only watches the show, and barely finished the first book, I've always got the feeling that she was included in the story to appeal to the lowest common denominator of fantasy fans, those that need some sort of mystic element to keep them interested in the story. I truly find her boring. Like not even on some set tripping 'fukk Targset shyt". She's legit boring. Again, maybe it's different in the books, and I'm dead wrong, but as far as the TV show, she does nothing for me. :manny:

the Only way she might become interesting is if she does a heel turn and becomes mad like her crazy ass pop's. and is naked in 95% of her scenes.

just imagine missandei giving her hot sponge baths :noah:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
the Only way she might become interesting is if she does a heel turn and becomes mad like her crazy ass pop's. and is naked in 95% of her scenes.

just imagine missandei giving her hot sponge baths :noah:
:noah:
Do it, Dave and Dan. :noah:

All jokes aside, for real. That's the only thing that could save her character, and even then, that is pretty much the route that it looks like they're taking. Every season she's becoming more and more ruthless. It's a matter of time. :ehh:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
A few random things....

2. fukk the Lannisters.

5. fukk the Lannisters.

Fred.

:obama:

Don't sleep on Dany though. I think she's gonna be a slow burn.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

GRRM really got out of hand with the length of the story and her narrative arc has suffered the most

Not a real spoiler, but not the type of thing I like to talk about in the show thread so I'm going to tag it. Its safe for you to click but not safe for people who look at "book" as a swear word
If you are aware of his original intention for a trilogy, you know that Dany's story should have already progressed past where it is right now by book 2. Unfortunately, the length got out of hand and in turn, Dany has become an irrelevant side note to events in Westeros. But the plan was there. The execution just didn't happen. I don't think she is there to appeal to fantasy fans. Maybe the dragons themselves yes, but not Dany. He wasn't even going to include dragons originally, but his wife made him

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
GRRM really got out of hand with the length of the story and her narrative arc has suffered the most

Not a real spoiler, but not the type of thing I like to talk about in the show thread so I'm going to tag it. Its safe for you to click but not safe for people who look at "book" as a swear word
If you are aware of his original intention for a trilogy, you know that Dany's story should have already progressed past where it is right now by book 2. Unfortunately, the length got out of hand and in turn, Dany has become an irrelevant side note to events in Westeros. But the plan was there. The execution just didn't happen. I don't think she is there to appeal to fantasy fans. Maybe the dragons themselves yes, but not Dany. He wasn't even going to include dragons originally, but his wife made him
Interesting. :ehh:
I really did not know that, and truthfully, that makes a lot of sense.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Brace your eggs....

1622756_1560320157589829_1163033987732876231_n.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You dudes that say Ned would want Stannis to be king remind me of rappers that say they made peace with Tupac just before he died :heh:

Yeah, yeah we talked it out, made some plans to hit the studio :pachaha:

Acting like Ned Stark would have been down with Gendry being burnt. He would have been in a cell right next to Davos :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You dudes that say Ned would want Stannis to be king remind me of rappers that say they made peace with Tupac just before he died :heh:

Yeah, yeah we talked it out, made some plans to hit the studio :pachaha:

:why:

Bruh go rewatch season 1 and see Ned talking to Renly and everything else he said after he found out about Joffrey

This shyt is well documented:ufdup: