Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
yeah that link is infected w/ spoilers. @Dr. Narcisse you my dawg, cmon breh. :beli:
Don't worry, the big one is almost undoubtedly permanently cut from the show. A couple of them aren't spoilers at all, just "where are they" questions. The only real spoiler is fairly mild, but definitely is still upcoming on the show

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Whole episode was about disloyal queens shout out to Bhris Breezy. He told us the game.

First off, this witch trying to get at princess shireen?:damn: Stannis better say no, he better :sadbron: The witch gotta go.

This broad Sansa really ain't got no street smarts, she out here putting her faith in a crackhead to do the right thing :heh: Reek Mills ain't loyal. She should've been getting the game from Ned instead of learning how to be a c*nt from her mom. She had that the nice guy who i shytted on in high school is now in a position to save me and I hope that he does but he remembers everything so he won't face when she found out the Snowman was King at the Wall. He would've came back for Arya though.:mjpls: Sansa better boss up and take matters into her own hands with a shank or use them to open up them gates when Stannis comes on some Tywin shyt.

This dude Sam is really with the shyts bruh, and by the shyts I mean getting it kicked out of him. This dude ain't never won a fight ever. Him being alive is really one of the most amazing things on this show, now add in that he just got hero sex for getting beat down. This show really rewards being a fukk up.

Sir Jorrah of the friendzone lit up like a kid on Christmas morning when he heard the word Queen, he ain't even know if they were talking about a queen mattress, queen ants, or whatever. He just knew he was gonna risk his life to see. Dude put on a mask and became Simperman only to be told get 'em the fukk outta here by the love of his life a whore who got married and is still getting side dikked. That shyt that make your soul burn slow. All that simping really make you forget dude fight skills actually exist.

Bron sung his way into real life nudes while chilling in a jail cell. He taking a lot of W's, so many that i'm kind of worried about him making it. He might need to wife that chick up or sail her out to Westeros for a weekend. It ain't getting no better than her for him.

Those titties though :takedat: Best Sand Snakes scene ever, made up for all the others

Tommen Boy trying to boss up now that them sweet p*ssy withdrawals are kicking in, bet Cersei wish she didn't get rid of all those whorehouses now. She could've got him the Pod special to keep him busy while kept on ruining the country.

Cersei troll game was epic "My son needs me now more than ever." :troll:

Then the gods trolled her and said no he don't :troll:
One minute she was laughing at a girl in a cell, the next minute she was the girl in the cell getting laughed at. Life comes at you fast.

R.I.P. the O.G. Targaryan knowledge dropper :mjcry: Queen of thorns the only old reckless mouth we got left now.

:dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
yeah that link is infected w/ spoilers. @Dr. Narcisse you my dawg, cmon breh. :beli:

Don't worry, the big one is almost undoubtedly permanently cut from the show. A couple of them aren't spoilers at all, just "where are they" questions. The only real spoiler is fairly mild, but definitely is still upcoming on the show
My bad. I deleted it anyway.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:mjlol: Stop huffin paint.Stannis+Jon Snow+Lord of Bones=Jordan,Pippen,Rodman.

=Run DMC

Gonna pull up on winterfell with the gold rope chains on
I doubt Jon Snow going to leave his post after first traveling to get wildlings on board then back to wall the put down the unrest there or you forgot about King Ramsey insurgents causing problems at the wall already? Then take the time to catch up to Stanis in a storm in time to march on Winterfell? Foh.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
so much fukkery from these females on this ep :wow: and of course littlefinger with the all time fukkery at the end :whew:...dat boy Jorah came in the arena on some spartacus shyt :heh: just showing these rooks how its done :smugbiden: he better keep his fukking hands off my khaleesi tho :ufdup: he prolly gon infect the whole town and make khaleesi dip out before becoming a legit snowbunny :sadcam:...i hope all u dudes rolling with stannis realize yall bout to take a huge moral L cuz he just the type to satisfy his kid for that throne :shaq2:...and the L's continue for sansa and starkset as a whole :mjcry: bish gettin that sex and submission stroke every night :to: i can just imagine how bruised her ass and titties are if thats wat her arm look like :mjcry: and just when i thought reek might've dun something good he proves he's as broken as can be :snoop:...oh and WTF U WAITING FOR BRIANNE!!! :damn: but i digress...the last thing i wanna talk about is this bad bytch from dorne :ohlawd: this chick is legit fine af and her body is a thing of beauty :noah: chick had the prime halle haircut and was looking magnifique :sweetlawd: i need to know this chick name, address, and social security number :takedat:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon:The Season 4 thread has 578 pages (30 posts per page for my forum settings). This season's thread ain't never gonna catch that.
The amount of fukkery from season 4 would be damn near impossible to top. The deaths of Joffrey, O-beezy, and Tywin were probably responsible for nearly half the posts in that thread.

And wtf are yall settings at? I'm at 116 pages 50 ppp

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Whole episode was about disloyal queens shout out to Bhris Breezy. He told us the game.

First off, this witch trying to get at princess shireen?:damn: Stannis better say no, he better :sadbron: The witch gotta go.

This broad Sansa really ain't got no street smarts, she out here putting her faith in a crackhead to do the right thing :heh: Reek Mills ain't loyal. She should've been getting the game from Ned instead of learning how to be a c*nt from her mom. She had that the nice guy who i shytted on in high school is now in a position to save me and I hope that he does but he remembers everything so he won't face when she found out the Snowman was King at the Wall. He would've came back for Arya though.:mjpls: Sansa better boss up and take matters into her own hands with a shank or use them to open up them gates when Stannis comes on some Tywin shyt.

This dude Sam is really with the shyts bruh, and by the shyts I mean getting it kicked out of him. This dude ain't never won a fight ever. Him being alive is really one of the most amazing things on this show, now add in that he just got hero sex for getting beat down. This show really rewards being a fukk up.

Sir Jorrah of the friendzone lit up like a kid on Christmas morning when he heard the word Queen, he ain't even know if they were talking about a queen mattress, queen ants, or whatever. He just knew he was gonna risk his life to see. Dude put on a mask and became Simperman only to be told get 'em the fukk outta here by the love of his life a whore who got married and is still getting side dikked. That shyt that make your soul burn slow. All that simping really make you forget dude fight skills actually exist.

Bron sung his way into real life nudes while chilling in a jail cell. He taking a lot of W's, so many that i'm kind of worried about him making it. He might need to wife that chick up or sail her out to Westeros for a weekend. It ain't getting no better than her for him.

Those titties though :takedat: Best Sand Snakes scene ever, made up for all the others

Tommen Boy trying to boss up now that them sweet p*ssy withdrawals are kicking in, bet Cersei wish she didn't get rid of all those whorehouses now. She could've got him the Pod special to keep him busy while kept on ruining the country.

Cersei troll game was epic "My son needs me now more than ever." :troll:

Then the gods trolled her and said no he don't :troll: One minute she was laughing at a girl in a cell, the next minute she was the girl in the cell getting laughed at. Life comes at you fast.

R.I.P. the O.G. Targaryan knowledge dropper :mjcry: Queen of thorns the only old reckless mouth we got left now.

:russ:breh. I didn't see your name, I honestly thought it was the gawd @obarth doing recaps again.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:russ:breh. I didn't see your name, I honestly thought it was the gawd @obarth doing recaps again.

Nah @obarth do his thing, i just post everything i thought of the ep in one shot, hes the homie though, he need to get back on it :stunnashadesdahell:

As for this thread, the leaked episodes slowed it down, that's why its smaller than the other ones. I didn't step foot in here until episode 5.

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
q3zv6bF.jpg