Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, so the interesting thing about the whole episode - the admission that Baelish and Orinna were the ones who poisoned Joffrey. Which apparantly, has not happened in the books at all. I guess now the show is having spoilers for the books lol
Rewatch the last season

They both admitted to it already

Littlefinger to Sansa

Oleanna to Margery

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Topless-In-Game-Of-Thrones-06-580x435.jpg

Rosabell-Laurenti-Sellers-Topless-In-Game-Of-Thrones-05-580x435.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
funny thing is Lancel is next in line to be King - if the King dies. The next male Lannister (Tyrion banished and Jamie unable) would be Lancel. It makes an interesting direction of what 's going on.

nah breh, the throne belongs to the baratheon bloodline not the lannister one. if tommen dies it goes to stannis and nobody would be able to deny him. unless khaleesi gets off her ass and comes to westeros.

My bad, it was already answered.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recall in the book, Sansa was frosty towards Jon Snow, The first season of the TV Show really downplayed their relationship to the point they had no relationship at all (Like Sansa and Jon Snow never had any interaction but the book there was some)

Really Stannis and Jon Snow & the Wildlings are Sansa's last hope.

Jon Snow is her only known living family member who can do shyt.
:cape:

Everyone else is dead as far as she knows. (and in reality Bran and Rickon are too young and are miles away with no army. Aryia is thousands miles and a ocean away cleaning dead bodies and shyt with no army)

There is also Brienn of Tarth who also has no army but before saving Sansa, she might even try to kill Stannis for how he killed Renly which will fukk things up even more .

I only read the first book and I have no idea what will happen next :lupe:. I wish this shyt was on net flix I would have binged watched the shyt out of this season.

and

I dont care how but Ramsay Bolton has to die this season, that guy is way too evil to live on like this,:heh: he has exceeded times two the level of demonic fukkery King Joffrey created in the show.

I have a feeling this is going to happen. The writers brought Brienne up there for a reason.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sam finally got to hit, good guys do win :salute:

Tyene is a lil cutie, nice body too :shaq:

Cersei getting the tables turned on her :pachaha:

Tommen is still a bish :pacspit:

Lady Olenna Tyrell's verbal game :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not understanding why so many of you are looking for hidden meanings and extra motivations from Littlefinger and Oleanna's convo in regard to the whole Lancel thing.
Littlefinger gave Oleanna the info on Lancel to use against Cersei and based on the scenes that Cersei had with the High Sparrow, he had no clue about Lancel and Cersei banging because if he had he would have made a stink about it when he arrived to King's Landing and started wrecking shop. The High Sparrow had no idea that Cersei would back him and re-instate the Faith Militant.
And looking abck at the convo Cersei and Lancel had after Tywin's funeral, you could see that his engaging in incest and his complicity in Robert's death is what spurred him to his religious conversion but there was nothing in those scenes that made it clear he had confessed his sins to anyone. This aint the Catholic faith where confessing is expected and demanded...Lancel got injured in battle, cast aside by his family and fell into religion as a means of salvation.
Lancel joined out of guilt and came clean in this past episode as to just what he was so guilty about.
And it works out in Oleanna's favor because the only charge against Cersei is one of incest with Lancel. No one is accusing her of fukking Jaime. So Tommen's parentage or kingship doesn't get challenged by Cersei admitting she is a "cousin fukker". Cersei just loses her power, her standing in society and gets publicly shamed/punished while Tommen is left all alone to be manipulated by The Tyrells.
Oleanna makes out like a bandit.

Daps
This beautiful face no one mentioned until the titties came out :sas2:

I'm not gonna argue with someone about their opinion, but she's not what I'd ever consider bad :manny:

Agreed. After googling her and seeing her pics posted in here, she's just ok. Cute girl but nothing special.

But those titties...in that lighting...behind those bars...with that short hair. :whew::noah::ahh::banderas:

I hope women are taking note of how crazy folks is going over those small t*ts...don't ruin your breasts with silicone :blessed:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just rewatched some parts and remembering last week. Littlefinger is too smart to side with the faith militants. I think he has something else up his sleeve, while he does want to take Cersei down, I think he realizes the impact the faith militant could have (specificaly after thrashing his brothel).

so , lets think about it brehs who could Littlefinger deliver to save them - who was the catalyst of all of this

he states he has a gift for Olenna

same gift he had for Cersei "a handsome young man"

so how do you take that.

1. if his gift for Cersei was "Lancel", then does that mean he has some dirt on Olenna as well to get her put in faith militants target?

2. is the gift for Olenna and Cersei the same "handsome young man". If so which young man would be a gift for both Cersei and Olenna

Gentry? - wouldn't be a gift for Cerei nor Olenna becase Gentry would have a claim to the throne - that puts Olenna and Marg out of power completely. Unless Littlefinger said it in a sarcastic way.

Olyvar - could potentailly retract his statement or be killed off but that doesn't help Cersei, unless he's the one who got Olyvar to rat on Loras . This makes sense, he might have given him to Cersei and now will use him to help Olenna by either kiling him (no testimony) or having him recan.t

I'm thinking Olyvar. If he retracts (or gets killed) Margery and Loras go free.

Daps
Who wouldn't want to live in Dorne.

It's beautiful weather (though I guess winter is coming for everyone eventually :merchant:), it's beautiful olive skin women :noah: They are a very liberal society so yeah you might walk in on some suspect shyt from time to time but the government isn't going to be overly controlling, you can fukk around with prostitutes and not have to worry about some religious fanatical set rolling up while you gettin' it.. and they have a well-trained team of assassins and experts in poisonous tactics which could prove very valuable in war time. They can sneak up on nikkas, murk a figurehead and be out like a thief in the night :ohlawd:

That Women, Wine, and Weather.
eyyav.png