Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew he was gonna snitch.

I lost hope for that nikka when his sister came to rescue him and this nikka ran back into his cage.

If he is not willing to save himself, for damn sure he is not saving Sansa

I already knew it too.....I thought it was clear: Theon is Reek now, and he went straight to Ramsay to tell on Sansa. Sansa was desperate to believe that Theon was still Theon, but he is going to be Reek for a long time yet. He is Ramsay's creature still and no amount of pleading from Sansa will get him to defy Ramsay. I thought one day....he might snap out of it.

Again, his father was already :pacspit: on him before Ramsay owned him so I thought he might be :yeshrug: about his family and sister but Stark Family that he might only care about it and that had him :to: would snap out of it but Theon is pretty done.....so that's why I lost my faith in that moments. He's REEK for sure. We can't call him Theon anymore.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You forget that Littlefinger had his "birds" just like Varys did in Kings Landing. And since a lot of people knew that Cersi was fukking Jaime, those rumors were flying around, obviously Littlefinger would know about Lancel creeping into Cersei's chambers at night and blowing her back out.

Lady Olena wouldn't know about Lancel, because she's been in high garden until recently.

So Littlefinger saw the opportunity to tell Lady Olena about Lancel and how he'd spill the beans about Cersei, and boom now Lady Olena owes Littlefinger a favor.
how would LF "know" Lancel would spill the beans? he could just deny it, and then it's just another rumor

my point is that LF and/or Olenna's involvement isn't necessary and doesn't really fit. Lancel should/could have already confessed his 'sins'. in the first episode of this season Lancel 'apologizes' to Cersei for tempting her or whatever. it was clearly something that was on his mind and that he felt he needed to 'repent' for

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This beautiful face no one mentioned until the titties came out :sas2:

I'm not gonna argue with someone about their opinion, but she's not what I'd ever consider bad :manny:

You have a point. Nobody thought she was special until the titties came out. But once they did and she started moving like a seductress, we were hooked. We suddenly see her now for the vixen she is.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol: @ how Cersei's plan backfired.

Also I feel bad for poor Jorah... Simping for the queen for the longest while she is getting dikked down by another man.:lolbron:

Wanted to see more Sansa and Ramsey this episode. Like everyone has stated Ramsey HAS to die the most brutal and vicious death. Hang in there Sansa.:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You have a point. Nobody thought she was special until the titties came out. But once they did and she started moving like a seductress, we were hooked. We suddenly see her now for the vixen she is.
ain't no different than a woman who FINALLY sees her "friend" as attractive once she finds out some other shyt she likes about him later on down the line

lets not act like people don't look one way on normal days, then come out the woodwork looking sexy as fukk when they do it up special

a woman who's average who happens to look sexier when she's naked with a great body and trying to seduce you... who would have thought :ohhh: