Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:usure:
Some of us stay true to the word and honor of one Eddard Stark who knew that the Iron Throne belonged to Stannis by right

ned is my dude, but he also ordered the deaths of the 5 direwolves when they first found them. if not for jon snow speaking up, he would have killed them :sadcam:

he also killed lady without putting up much of a fight.

point is even an honorable man like ned stark can make mistakes.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:patrice:I wonder what Ned would say about Stannis bending the figurative knee to Melisandre and the Red God :sas2:

yea ive always said that if ned knew stannis was in dragonstone praying to a demon god(as he likely would have seen it) he might have been like :whoa:

"stannis is sacrificing dudes to the lord of light? melisandre got him cutting down weirwoods? :whoa: yo renly i might take your gay ass up on that offer"

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
yea ive always said that if ned knew stannis was in dragonstone praying to a demon god(as he likely would have seen it) he might have been like :whoa:

"stannis is sacrificing dudes to the lord of light? melisandre got him cutting down weirwoods? :whoa: yo renly i might take your gay ass up on that offer"

Stannis literally sold his soul to the devil get that throne. :scusthov:So demonic.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:pacspit: If you aint reppin that Targ Gang u aint shyt.

Yall heard The Mother of Dragons, Rightful Ruler of Westeros, The Great Liberator. Lannisters,Starks,Baratheons,Tyrells...all specs:pacspit:.

Lannisters excited about :feedme: running the seven Kingdoms?
:scust: Them Nikkas always begging. Begging for money from the Iron Bank.
:scust: Begging for them Tyrells to come to Kings Landing with a Feed the Children campaign.
:scust: Begging them Freys to do what your generals could not on accomplish on the battlefield.
Yall have to resort to trickery and foul play :mjlol:

Stannis Baratheon
Had to go get a pay day loan just so he could go run up north and link up with the young Snow Dragon :youngsabo:. Targset already in Westeros and yall dont even know:smugdraper:.

House Stark

Wait, Them nikkas dont even have a house live in:dahell:.
:laff:

I was about to respond but...

:laff:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at you losers talking about what you are going to do. It's the same thing every year.

This year we cross the sea with our dragons :gladbron:

This year we raise an army, learn to read and take the throne :gladbron:

This year we take command of the night's watch and continue to do fukk all :gladbron:

Honestly, Martell Gang is the only set I have an ounce of respect. At least you managed to locate King's Landing and stick up for yourself. The rest of you are just running around collecting more perverts, retards, illiterates, and lepers to add to your sorry squads. Holler at me when one of you actually makes a move.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:dead: at you losers talking about what you are going to do. It's the same thing every year.

This year we cross the sea with our dragons :gladbron:

This year we raise an army, learn to read and take the throne :gladbron:

This year we take command of the night's watch and continue to do fukk all :gladbron:

Honestly, Martell Gang is the only set I have an ounce of respect. At least you managed to locate King's Landing and stick up for yourself. The rest of you are just running around collecting more perverts, retards, illiterates, and lepers to add to your sorry squads. Holler at me when one of you actually makes a move.

:mjpls: