Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
11244896_861028627308529_8767217373620183513_n.jpg

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Oh, and I can't wait for people to STFU about the Sand Snakes. Yes, they are horrible. Easily the worst thing in this show's history by a mile. But they also barely have had any screentime. Less than 10 minutes over 6 episodes. The last scene was filmed in a location that almost never lets people film there. They were probably rushed as fukk on a tight time schedule and couldn't get it right.

Hopefully season 6 brings improvement for them.
Did u just drop a spoiler ?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm borderline lost trying to keep up with this show. I can also rarely understand many of the characters speech.

Show is running on fumes.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You arguing a bunch of semantics right now. Starks rebelled. Greyjoys rebelled. The Starks didn't HAVE to go against the Lannisters for killing Ned. The Martells lost their sister Elia and their brother Oberyn like the Starks lost Ned. They could've went to War. Doran wouldve had reason. Why aren't they storming King's Landing right now? Why didn't they storm King's Landing 16 years ago? You arguing semantics. I don't care why each house rebelled. The point is both Stark and Greyjoy rebelled against the King, except for whatever reason only the Starks are made to look noble.

prince doran didnt go to war because jon arryn treated with him and because there was no way he would have won. everybody knew it was the lannisters that committed the atrocities against elia and the lannisters werent the kings, robert was. dorne is only 1 kingdom and its mostly a desert without as many people as any other kingdom. they would have needed a lot of allies to take on the lannisters and king robert and all of his bannermen. not to mention storm's end sits right above dorne so they would have had to go thru robert's countrymen before anybody else, or go through highgarden who had also bent the knee to robert and hated the dornish. it was a no win for them.

Ima have to agree with Malik on these points. It was not an act of war as Joffrey was the king and Ned considered a traitor to the crown. Robb was told to come to King's Landing and bend the knee. He decided otherwise.

It was most certainly a rebellion in the eyes of everyone but Stark loyalists. What kicked off Robert's Rebellion? Half the kiddnapping of Robert's girl and half the murder of Ned's family. Pretty much the same thing in my book. If I'm recalling correctly, Ned was also told to come bend the knee when his brother and father were murdered. Why kings keep suggesting this is beyond me but that's how it is.

the mad king committed crimes before anybody else by executing his warden of the north and his son without a proper trial, and then asking for the heads of the lord of storm's end(robert) and the new warden of the north(ned) before giving them a trial. so robert's rebellion was about as just a rebellion as u will ever find.

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
we are also forgetting Sansa's goal marrying the sociopath...remember she had a choice and chances to flee

she went through it all with one thing in mind and that is vengeance; this is her opportunity to get back at the people who hurt her and her family.

So she is doing whatever she has to endure to succeed in her goal...rape and all. Those things are important for her character development.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Oh, and I can't wait for people to STFU about the Sand Snakes. Yes, they are horrible. Easily the worst thing in this show's history by a mile. But they also barely have had any screentime. Less than 10 minutes over 6 episodes. The last scene was filmed in a location that almost never lets people film there. They were probably rushed as fukk on a tight time schedule and couldn't get it right.

Hopefully season 6 brings improvement for them.

Did u just drop a spoiler ?
:what::snoop:
You're not serious are you?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
How can YOU not see where this is headed?:ufdup:

HNIwUyg.jpg

You really think Cersei's headed for a W? :wtf:

I wouldn't be surprised if the that disgraced Maester and his cyborg don't turn on her dumb ass too
:what::snoop: Just watching the season premiere was Eye-opener of how vulnerable, weak, & ultimately doomed the Lannisters are right now. And nikkas really think the that Cersei is getting a W.

:mjlol: Everybody gonna have good laugh at Delusional, head in the sand #Lannisterset by the end of season.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what::snoop: Just watching the season premiere was Eye-opener of how vulnerable, weak, & ultimately doomed the Lannisters are right now. And nikkas really think the that Cersei is getting a W.

:mjlol: Everybody gonna have good laugh at Delusional, head in the sand #Lannisterset by the end of season.
I'm not Lannister set i'm Dire Wolf for life.Lannisters may go down but you trippin if you don't think Frankenmountain going to take some of y'alls people down with him.