Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Since the shyt isn't gonna happen on the show, I think it's OK to say what happened in the books. Click the spoilers if you want to know.

The scene in the book is by far the worst shyt GRRM has written. Sansa isn't in Winterfell in the books so she never marries Ramsay. Instead, Ramsay marries Jeyne Pool who they pass off as "Arya Stark." This was all a ploy by Littlefinger. On the night of the wedding, Ramsay basically makes Theon rip off her clothes & tongue fukk Jeyne first to get her wet while he picks up the sloppy seconds :scust:

Jeyne catches mad L's as Ramsay basically tortures her and everyone knows it.
Even I couldn't get down with this, that shyt is messed up :scusthov:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much torture does one person have to endure?

Stanza has literally had it worse than anyone. How the fukk does being married to tyrion count as one of the high points of ur life?

How u gonna look back at "the good old days" and remember being bethrothed to Joffrey?

Christ. This one was hard to watch brehs.
:mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:francis:

One of the worst episodes of the series, but not because of the Sansa shyt. Brian Cogman usually has good episodes, he dropped the ball here. Them Lady Olenna and Dorne scenes were cutting room floor material

The hall of many faces though :wow:

Tons of screen time for my beloved Weirwood :wow:

Sansa getting deflowered:sansascust:, but it could have been much worse:yeshrug:. Nothing but W's are gonna come after this. This was her low point. She is going to start manipulating. Right? :lupe:

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Think I just noticed 5 seasons in that the intro shows the cities the ep will be in :mjlol:

Tbf I usually download the eps and not watch live

:wtf:

:ohhh:

:dwillhuh:

They do??

Yeah this intro focused on bravos, meereen and dorne. I only recognised them 3

I never knew that :dwillhuh:

Yep. If you have a chance, go back and look at the intros for the past seasons and you will notice how it changes from week to week. Go back and look at Winterfell in Season 4s intro look at it again this season. It's pretty cool.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

One of the worst episodes of the series, but not because of the Sansa shyt. Brian Cogman usually has good episodes, he dropped the ball here. Them Lady Olenna and Dorne scenes were cutting room floor material

The hall of many faces though :wow:

Tons of screen time for my beloved Weirwood :wow:

Sansa getting deflowered:sansascust:, but it could have been much worse:yeshrug:. Nothing but W's are gonna come after this. This was her low point. She is going to start manipulating. Right? :lupe:
that scene with cersi was :francis:

lady olenna has lines for days and they barely let her drop any