Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
These Lannisters are fukkn lame in this thread. This was a monster move from Cersei and these nikkas are quiet. She just got a knight, who can actually fight, hemmed up by some fukkn zealots with knives. She just sent Lord Tyrell to his death. She made Marg fall back and run home. This bytch is back on top of the hierarchy again - a fukkn mazing really.

I think y'all are understating Tommens pussification. The sparrows wouldn't have felt comfortable talking with Cersei and being defiant if Tommen had, at any point, shown strength under the crown. He is the king. He can slaughter people without causing an uprising. Why would the sparrows shyt on him for being illegitimate but turn a blind eye to Cersei?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon made the right play too by not taking the Lordship of Winterfell and the Stark name. You know Stannis would've hung that over his head for life, plus nobody in the kingdom fukks with that dude. He'd have rebellions left and right because he has no fukking idea how to politic whatsoever.

I think Stannis is going to take that L when he tries to take Winterfell and word will get to Jon that Sansa is there and Ramsey is a psycho. This is what will force Jon into action.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The women just can't run their faux kingdoms at all:mjlol:

You've got one arming and funding religious militants who are already crossing the already weak "King" and you've got another causing uprisings which has resulted in her top adviser and swordsman being killed. The incompetence is just:scust:

Sansa about to get 'reeked' by Ramsay:huhldup:

Everyone taking L's minus Team Stannis:blessed:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Baelish on his way back to Kings Landing to die? :mjcry:

If so, is he aware of the intent?

Of course Khaleesi gotta hit the rock bottom of stupidity in order for her to wake up. Now, hopefully this turn of events will make her get her daddy's mean streak that's in her blood. :demonic:

This is a good question. I bet she is calling him back to help her out. He'd make a pretty good hand of the king right now. If that happens though, the old Tyrell lady has a lot of power. One word to Cersei about littlefingers role in Joffrey's murder and he is done.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
And :pacspit: for you cats that were moved by Stannis. Think about how lame that scene was. A father was being a father. Muhfukka wants a cookie for that? The only reason that scene holds weight is because Stannis puts his daughter in a tower, allows his wife to disrespect her, and openly shuns his daughter in public. fukk out of here with that "aw…" shyt.

Would you not expect Ned to do the same for his daughter?
Would you not expect Tywin to do the same for his son? Did he not do the same for Tyrion and Tyrion's birth KILLED his wife….
The Eerie has a 13yr old 6 yr old.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Unsullied been taking L's for a minute now, Grey Work needs to step up or fall back and let someone else lead them.

They got GOT like some mark ass b!tches yesterday :scust:

Need to watch Mayweather vs Pacman again for some black excellence.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

You've got one arming and funding religious militants who are already crossing the already weak "King" and you've got another causing uprisings which has resulted in her top adviser and swordsman being killed. The incompetence is just:scust:

You forgetting about Oberyn's bytch trying to undermine the Dorne Prince and start a war even though dude died in sanctioned combat....dealing with emotions like bytches :scust:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
This is a good question. I bet she is calling him back to help her out. He'd make a pretty good hand of the king right now. If that happens though, the old Tyrell lady has a lot of power. One word to Cersei about littlefingers role in Joffrey's murder and he is done.

did u watch the episode? she clearly is going to kill that nikka.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

You forgetting about Oberyn's bytch trying to undermine the Dorne Prince and start a war even though dude died in sanctioned combat....dealing with emotions like bytches :scust:

GoT Season 5: Women Ruin Everything? :laff:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did u watch the episode? she clearly is going to kill that nikka.

What makes you say that? I didn't read it like that at all. Also, what reason would she have to kill him? If she knew about the Joffrey murder she would have armies burning his castles to the ground and all the Tyrells in King's Landing executed.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The old Gods would be pagan I guess right? Or old native american nature based faiths maybe
proto-germanic paganism

affiliation with the north, original migrants to modern-day westeros/england

edit: seen as primitive and savage by those descended from andals who have a defined religious rite and institutions and see themselves as refiners and saviors of the continent

norse gods (descendants of proto-germanic deities) were represented in nature - thor was god of thunder and sky, idun was goddess of spring, Ull was god of winter

i think GRRM stopped short of mirroring them (like not giving them names or roles, obviously) because the Ironborn are clearly the Viking type. so he went back and more closely aligned the old gods of the north with pre-nordic civilization. but it's not a coincidence that both Ironborn and Northmen speak of the respective Old Way, which is brutal and swift and not concerned with purity - they most likely come from the same place and were separated by geography and circumstance

i gotta read the ironborn section of World of Ice and Fire again, i forget where their ancestors came from

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
What makes you say that? I didn't read it like that at all. Also, what reason would she have to kill him? If she knew about the Joffrey murder she would have armies burning his castles to the ground and all the Tyrells in King's Landing executed.

:pachaha:my nikka, she destroyed all his brothels and businesses and had all the Tyrell's sent away, or locked up. She is gonna sacrifice that nikka to the monk's. She literally called him "the biggest sinner in kings landing" on this episode.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:my nikka, she destroyed all his brothels and businesses and had all the Tyrell's sent away, or locked up. She is gonna sacrifice that nikka to the monk's. She literally called him "the biggest sinner in kings landing" on this episode.

I think she was talking about Loras when she said that biggest sinner thing.

So you think Cersei knows about the plot and that's why she is getting at the tyrells and littlefinger? I don't know. I think she would be going way more overboard. How would she even know anyways?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I think she was talking about Loras when she said that biggest sinner thing.

So you think Cersei knows about the plot and that's why she is getting at the tyrells and littlefinger? I don't know. I think she would be going way more overboard. How would she even know anyways?

i dont know, that part im tryna figure out. But Littlefinger is a dead man walking. He even gave a "im about to be written off the show" speach before he left Sansa and kissed her for the 1st/Last time.