Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i haven't read the books but from people that have and from what's been inferred just from the show, selmy barristan is the ultimate badass, a god-tier swordsman. the guy everybody's been waiting to see in battle. a guy we'd expect to be pulling off some impossible, epic, utterly heroic carnage. then like 45 episodes into the series we finally get the opportunity to see him come through and save the day...and dude gets juked. he was an old man who fought valiantly and took a lot guys with him but damn...this story doesn't give a fukk.

the real gem is, despite all the shyt i've seen during this show, i still thought that he'd make it out alive. way more major players, guys with more screen time, more fleshed out characters...they've been killed too. but i thought he'd make it. i mean, he's selmy fukkin' barristan, he can make a whole kingsguard back down. but he gets deaded by some insurgents in the alley of some basically irrelevant city. :whew:

no matter your rep, no matter your status or importance, no matter your goat-level fighting status, your life is up for grabs. game of thrones, brehs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Jon Snow, stand up guy :salute:

Sansa better get her head in the game

Never saw anything about stannis that I liked until tonight, nothing like encouraging words from your dad :mjcry:

Breh...whats with these random sets wilding out, the religious freak tea party nikkas and goat face killers out here murdering everybody :damn:

Grey worm and sir barriston tho :mjcry: that worthless bytch better get her dragons in order and set shyt straight :ufdup:

Tommen got sonned :mjlol: but fukk Cersei :pacspit:

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
h6K8099.gif

iA8N3ojFxcTjm.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
its because theyre arent following the book anymore and making things up for the show. they ran out of book material this season. everyone is in uncharted terrortory. there are no more spoiliers

They didn't run out. They had two whole books left to really get through, and one currently being written. The problem is they're all boring as shyt, and it would be too big of a drop off in entertainment from the previous seasons. So they said fukk boring ass feast for crows and dance with dragons, we're making our own shyt up.

It's for the better, because the 4th and 5th books are boring as fukk. Them bringing Bronn back was an excellent idea.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Preview for next weeks ep

I loved the look on Tyrion's face when he sees a big ass dragon just flying around like its nothing.
I think I am more interested in seeing how everybody on the show who have been outright dismissing the existence of real magic will react to shyt like dragons and White Walkers than I am almost anything else.

And the homie Barristan Selmy went out like a OG in this ep...I knew he was in trouble though when he had that nice little reflective moment with Dany. Why'd it have to be him?:mjcry:

It should have been that waste of space hipster fukktard Daario that got deaded.:wtb:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tommen getting checked by the Jehovas witness :snoop: Made me miss Joffery. I was like...NO WAY would Joffery allow that shyt...

I hope Jaime starts using his hand like a dagger and he becomes ill at parring sword attacks...Cause he looking mad
23gy0lu.png
with the sword play, I need him to get his confidence back ASAP..

I think my nikka Terry Funk is gonna get handled by those Sand Snake bytches...Them hoes all got different weapons and it sounds like the Red Viper taught them how to scrap.

Let me find out Jon Snow can't be burned like Daenerys:ooh:.....He already was knee deep in some wildling p*ssy, ate it and everything...Not a wart or blister in sight. Got the Red witch like :shaq:... Why she mimic Ygritte tho, "you know nothing Jon Snow"...Is that supposed to remind Jon of something....Or did the lord of light get that shadow to get inside Ygritte to make Jon wanna fukk?....:ohhh:....sounds like I'm reaching, but I was thinking that shyt...I dunno:yeshrug: