Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Swole ass Lancel Lannister looking demonic :wow:

1430704908670.cached.jpg

Where is that #sparrowset from last week at? Come claim that W :wow:

this guy kind of looks like a jacked-up version of jared from silicon valley.

where do you guys get them previews at anyways?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
#Targset may have lost a battle, but most def we will be winning the war. Salute to the old homie Barristan for putting in that work along with Greyworm against those Harpies :salute:. We got Jorah coming back to his Queen and bringing along Sherlock Tyrion with him. You saw how quickly he deduced who Jorah was, his intellect will be of great use to Queen Khaleesi. All these Harpie goons running around is just another reason for her to bust her dragons :win:.

Stannis had his best scene of the series to me talking to his daughter, not gonna even front I got :mjcry:

Props to Jon Snow for being able to resist the fire witch, when she undressed :noah:.

Littlefinger is creepy as hell, but I be damned if he isn't putting Sansa onto game. Sansa better just hope that Ramsay doesn't play any games in the woods with her :sas2:.

Bronn and Jaimie make a good tag-team pairing, but those Sand Snakes are no joke. I see the spear doesn't fall far from the tree. Shout out to my girl Indira Varma as well, had a thing for her ever since first seeing her in Luther. Bronn keeping it real as well when he hit Jamie with that "Your niece :mjpls:"

Cersei strikes back this episode, but maybe arming religious fanatics isn't the best move. People in incest houses shouldn't throw stones.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#Targset may have lost a battle, but most def we will be winning the war. Salute to the old homie Barristan for putting in that work along with Greyworm against those Harpies :salute:. We got Jorah coming back to his Queen and bringing along Sherlock Tyrion with him. You saw how quickly he deduced who Jorah was, his intellect will be of great use to Queen Khaleesi. All these Harpie goons running around is just another reason for her to bust her dragons :win:.

Stannis had his best scene of the series to me talking to his daughter, not gonna even front I got :mjcry:

Props to Jon Snow for being able to resist the fire witch, when she undressed :noah:.

Littlefinger is creepy as hell, but I be damned if he isn't putting Sansa onto game. Sansa better just hope that Ramsay doesn't play any games in the woods with her :sas2:.

Bronn and Jaimie make a good tag-team pairing, but those Sand Snakes are no joke. I see the spear doesn't fall far from the tree. Shout out to my girl Indira Varma as well, had a thing for her ever since first seeing her in Luther. Bronn keeping it real as well when he hit Jamie with that "Your niece :mjpls:"

Cersei strikes back this episode, but maybe arming religious fanatics isn't the best move. People in incest houses shouldn't throw stones.
QFT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I think a lot of people missed an important part of that uprising. When the guy was talking to Kelly C, he goes, "this (the slave fights) are the only things that will unite this city, YOUR city"….

then they cut to the Sons of Harpy. But if you take a look at them, they look like slaves AND masters in the ranks. They've been unified alright, and Kelly C will be the last one to realize it.

great plot from the writers/director

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The Jabbawockas gave the unsullied that work....I thought they'd be more formidable...

Unsullied are probably dope as hell against standing armies, but using them as police in tight corridors ain't their strong suit.

Dope episode, the show is just too good :francis: in the preview it looks like Danerys came to her senses and is about to get her living Apache Helicopters back. It's all fun and games until them dragons come out