Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So about these Shireen scenes...........

dy9dnr.jpg

IT'S OVER BRUHS, SHE IS DEAD

dy9dnr.jpg

I'm so fukking pissed right now, legit pissed. This shyts made me an angry mark like that WWE girl

V9KTdCI.gif

There is just too much foreshadowing. Too much focus on Shireen. They are setting us up for the big one.

It all started last season when Melisandre showed Selyse the vision in the fires, and showed her why Shireen had to make the trip to the wall. If that aint bad enough, Melisandre has another conversation tonight where she tells Selyse that Shireen has King's blood in her veins, then gives Seylse a stare so cold that she has to run off about to cry. Then Shireen has one of the most touching scenes of the entire series with Stannis.

It's becoming inevitable. They are gonna do it, she is dead.

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif

EDIT: I gotta change my sig

Ser Davos won't let that happen. Right? RIGHT? :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Jax

How does it feel knowing that your top political man and GOAT member Barristan the Bold is dead?

That L stinging a bit?

Any #Targetters wanna come out from hiding and explain how many Ls the Starks have taken now?

Daps
First of all...LMAO @ #TargSet.

Major L for y'all. Your unsullied looked like pussies getting handled by a bunch of masked men with no armor. Grey Worm was getting it in, but even he ended up getting that work. Barristan Selmy is the truth tho, rip. :salute:

Speaking of great fighters, Bronn remains impeccable with that swordplay...Lefty? Not so much :mjlol:

Speaking of swordplay, power move by Cersei looking up the batty boy Tyrell. Too bad she's too dumb to realize she's destroying her family. Tommen is too young to know how to rule. With his trusted advisor (Tywin) dead, he had no idea what to do and nobody is giving him any support. She should have him at small council meetings or something instead of tryna get revenge for every little thing Margery does. Probably wouldn't matter tho, cuz Cersei ain't as smart as she thinks she is either :yeshrug:

Speaking of revenge, I think it's clear Jon going to help Stannis take Winterfell....what happens if Brienne gets there and sees Stannis? :lupe:

At any rate #StarkSet #WolfGang still run this shyt.

Daps
All these posts and not one mention of the Littlefinger/Sansa scene in the crypts talking about the Tournament at Harrenhal

Gems being dropped left and right. Backstory and mythology that has been mostly left out of the show.

Go back and rewatch if you aint already up in the game

Rhaegar getting namedropped all over this episode tonight

@horse. kills favorite episode to date :lolbron:

Yea, that scene got me wondering if Littlefinger knows the truth surrounding Lyanna's "kidnapping".

shyt knowing his scheming ass he may have set up the misinformation that leads to Brandon Stark charging off to die at war given what Brandon did to him (and Brandon's betrothal to his beloved Catleyn)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Now I can follow the thread starting next Sunday :blessed:

People lowkey need to admit that this show has 3 to 4 slow episode spans each season almost

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
shyt knowing his scheming ass he may have set up the misinformation that leads to Brandon Stark charging off to die at war given what Brandon did to him (and Brandon's betrothal to his beloved Catleyn)

This is a theory that I have suspected for a while. That Littlefinger sent the word of the 'kidnapping'

There is no evidence for it so it is not an accepted theory, but there was no evidence that Littlefinger was the one who killed Jon Arryn either

Its crazy that Littlefinger was responsible for the War of the 5 Kings, and to think he could have also been responsible for Robert's Rebellion too is :wow: