Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why you fakkits so anxious to get others to watch the shyt :what:

If you wanna watch it cool, take yo ass to the other thread instead of coming in here on some "Ooooweeee brehs :wrist:" ass shyt :camby:
Cats just can't help themselves.
There's a seperate thread to discuss the leaked eps, need to keep that talk in there. The people in here asking for links or asking should they watch the leaked eps are no better, that's going to eventually lead to somebody dropping a spoiler.

I've seen the eps and read the books so nothing's getting spoiled for me but some people seem to have no self control or jsut don't give a fukk.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
"gold shall be their crowns and gold shall be their shrouds"

shroud - piece of cloth they use to cover people in their funerals or for burials. so she prophesied the death of cersei's 3 kids.
everything she said was right

you'll be a queen, but be replaced by a younger, more beautiful one who will take everything you have.... marg replaced her

you won't marry a prince, you'll marry THE king... so who was she promised to before robert??

you won't have ANY of his kids... he'll have 20 and you'll have 3.... that panned out

but if all 3 will die... is she saying tomen is next? so we'll get to see another new king?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: He should have stayed with Game of Thrones, will help boost his career than he did in that movie Transporter. I hate the new Daario, I just don't buy his character, he's an awful actor, it wasn't believeable character that can drag you in.
he's already signed to a trilogy

have the other actors from GOT had a wonderful acting career since?

turn down lead role, successful hollywood franchises for 20 mins of screen time a season brehs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
quick question regarding the witch's prophecy to young Cersei:

The witch said the king would have 20 kids, and Cersei would have 3 kids but they would have none. However, I remember Cersei telling Cat in the second episode how she had and lost a child (a dark haired baby)...did the witch not see this child? Or was Cersei just lying to Cat?

Or did the they add that Cersei-Cat conversation into the TV show when it never happened in the books?
she didn't HAVE that kid did she? :sas2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I understand that four eps leaked due to the screeners but how the hell did two more leak? Makes me wonder if the whole season could leak. How could a hacker get two eps that weren't in the screeners?

The launch for this season has been a lot less hyped than previous ones IMO. The trailers were sparse and didn't get as many views as past seasons. I wonder what the ratings will be.
man HBO leaked them shyts

think about it... what do they lose by it leaking? anyone who got hbo, already will see them... anyone who doesn't, still doesn't get the full season... or HD... and if they were gonna download before, they still will after they air

but what do they gain..... more publicity... you get some people who will watch and get hoooked on 4 eps like "damn i gotta order this shyt up NOW in hd and get the rest of the season"

no way some "hacker" or press person gets 4 eps, in shytty quality... and uploads them the night before it airs... and then calls it a day... but it does have everyone talking

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

you'll be a queen, but be replaced by a younger, more beautiful one who will take everything you have.... marg replaced her

you won't marry a prince, you'll marry THE king... so who was she promised to before robert??

you won't have ANY of his kids... he'll have 20 and you'll have 3.... that panned out

but if all 3 will die... is she saying tomen is next? so we'll get to see another new king?
She wasn't betrothed to anyone. Tywin offered for her to wed the Mad King's son, Prince Rhaegar and the Mad King :pacspit: at that.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

ima answer your question with a little GoT lore.

tywin tried to hook her up with rhaegar, but the mad king was already getting jealous of how much respect tywin and the lannisters were getting.

as the mad king got crazier, tywin(who was hand of the king) was taking a bigger and bigger role running the kingdom. ser illyn payne actually lost his tongue because he was overheard saying tywin is the true king or something like that.

then the mad king got kidnapped by some bannermen near kings landing. tywin took too long to rescue him and that made him a little more resentful and suspicious of tywin. then varys started whispering in the mad kings ear about enemies and the mad king went full blown paranoid and crazy.

so when tywin approached him about betrothing cersei to rhaegar, the mad king basically spit in his face and married him to elia martell instead. then the mad king added insult to injury and made jamie part of the kingsguard, taking away tywin's only heir(besides tyrion but everybody knew how much he hated tyrion).

it was at this point tywin decided to resign as kings hand and leave kings landing. he took himself back to casterly rock with cersei and stayed behind his walls until robert's rebellion was pretty much over. thats when the sack of kings landing happend. the mountain murdered rhaegar's wife and children on orders of tywin and jamie killed the mad king. then jon arryn convinced robert to marry cersei because they needed tywin's money and influence, even tho ned was like "nahh fukk him he came in the battle late and committed atrocities in your name". but robert didnt listen to ned, ned got pissed off and left to rescue his sister with his boys and that was that.

as for cersei's 3 kids dying, thats the prophesy. the witch has been right in everything else so i assume at some point they will die. it just isnt really clear WHEN they die.

Last edited:
Daps
she didn't HAVE that kid did she? :sas2:

Yea she did...at least she did according to TV Cersei (skip to 1:35)

A "little black haired beauty" who succumbed to a fever. Buried in the crypt, but Cersei never visited. So either Cersei was just trolling Cat (that whole "I pray to the mother she return your child to you....maybe this time she'll listen" line) or it was a continuity error (since it's been confirmed this convo did not happen in the books). I tend to think it's the latter.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ole "oh oh, look at me" ass nikkas
VjuIt5t.png
:dead:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he's already signed to a trilogy

have the other actors from GOT had a wonderful acting career since?

turn down lead role, successful hollywood franchises for 20 mins of screen time a season brehs

Word, most of these GoT actors would be typcasted. Smart move by him, I felt he could have juggled both since he doesn't have much screen time. Or producers could have at least placed something in the contract that made him stick around.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Word, most of these GoT actors would be typcasted. Smart move by him, I felt he could have juggled both since he doesn't have much screen time. Or producers could have at least placed something in the contract that made him stick around.
yes being in The Transporter reboot is a sure way to avoid typecasting

and the most expensive show in TV history should definitely increase their budget by sweetening the deal for a recurring character

:ehh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Last seasons thread was at its best when multiple posters were dropping their own reviews of the eposides. Seeing reviews from people repping different houses has its value as it brings their own brand of jokes against the other houses.

No disrespect to @obarth he is the king of the GoT reviews but he probably gave us 1 or 2 reviews all last season.

I encourage everyone that wants to drop a review to do so and ignore the obarth fan boys.

I normally drop one as I rewatch, haven't gotten the chance to do so yet.