Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What stood out to me this episode was the bold shyt people were saying to those in charge

Daario told Danny to her face that she wasn't a queen without her dragons. And this is that pure truth. The only reason people followed her is because she didn't die in the fire. The only reason people followed her is because when the dragons hatched, she developed and nurtured them. But look at her now.

Jon snow killing Mance was a bold fukkn move. I still don't agree with some of you saying that Mance was being selfish though. If I'm not mistaken, the Wildlings entire existence/culture grew around the idea that they were different from Westeros. They weren't "fighting for Mance" when they attacked the Wall. They had to fight the nightswatch because they were running from the Wildlings. Mance or no Mance, the wildings don't want to integrate with Westeros. Plus what makes you think that the Wildlings wouldn't have killed Mance themselves after he bent the knee for Stannis? Think about their culture. fukk that - think about the circumstances Mance is in right now. He's the "king" of the Wildlings, but you have him in a prison, his men are handcuffed, but he should be happy about getting land in Westeros? If the only way you can get people to follow you is by killing their king, you're not a real leader.

Stannis is a terrible "leader"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
you know how that shyt go :banderas:

i got a question tho, with these unsullied nikkas, did they lose their nuts and dikk or just their nuts? no homo :whoa: im just curious as to why bruh in the brothel didn't smang that cinnamon Serena Ali babe :patrice:

their dikk

It looks like they're searching for emotional attachment. I think they were all stolen as kids. It sounded like the whore was singing him a lullaby.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
What stood out to me this episode was the bold shyt people were saying to those in charge

Daario told Danny to her face that she wasn't a queen without her dragons. And this is that pure truth. The only reason people followed her is because she didn't die in the fire. The only reason people followed her is because when the dragons hatched, she developed and nurtured them. But look at her now.

Jon snow killing Mance was a bold fukkn move. I still don't agree with some of you saying that Mance was being selfish though. If I'm not mistaken, the Wildlings entire existence/culture grew around the idea that they were different from Westeros. They weren't "fighting for Mance" when they attacked the Wall. They had to fight the nightswatch because they were running from the Wildlings. Mance or no Mance, the wildings don't want to integrate with Westeros. Plus what makes you think that the Wildlings wouldn't have killed Mance themselves after he bent the knee for Stannis? Think about their culture. fukk that - think about the circumstances Mance is in right now. He's the "king" of the Wildlings, but you have him in a prison, his men are handcuffed, but he should be happy about getting land in Westeros? If the only way you can get people to follow you is by killing their king, you're not a real leader.

Stannis is a terrible "leader"

:usure:

Yea...the wildings are trying to escape from the Nightwalkers by fleeing to Westeros...it's why they attacked last season.

Wildings want the safety of living in Westeros behind the Wall,but not follow the laws,customs...fukk em :camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
you know how that shyt go :banderas:

i got a question tho, with these unsullied nikkas, did they lose their nuts and dikk or just their nuts? no homo :whoa: im just curious as to why bruh in the brothel didn't smang that cinnamon Serena Ali babe :patrice:

their dikk

It looks like they're searching for emotional attachment. I think they were all stolen as kids. It sounded like the whore was singing him a lullaby.

Cock and balls are gone. Their masters did it to eliminate bloodthirst and sexual urges, and had them on a drug that makes them feel no pain. All of that to make warriors of extreme military discipline.

So sex is entirely pointless to an unsullied. Which confuses me on why dudes are mad that Grey Worm ain't baggin' Missandei.

I mean what's the point of eating p*ssy if you can't get aroused? :mjcry:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_nmqa79ydBn1rzoe0mo1_500.gif
The female version of :shaq: