Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great to have this show back, few shows have such a grand scope and the visuals delivered are :wow:.

It is good to see that two of my favorite characters are close to meeting in Tyrion and Khaleesi. Khaleesi needs to get her dragons in control and stop these angry ex-slave masters running around out there. Unsullied can't get a simple spoon and song out here w/out getting their necks slashed :francis:. Bad enough they can't even have sex.

I could have done w/out the amount of man ass in this episode though :scust:. Marg's brother and ol boy who is banging out Khaleesi. His back-story about fighting in the pits as a slave reminded me of Spartacus.

The prophecy that young Cersei had I'm guessing was talking about Khaleesi and not Marg I bet.

GOT remains a cruel place for many characters. I'm not just talking about Mance being burned alive, until Jon Snow gave him the pity arrow. I'm talking about young Robin who was getting his ass handed to him in sword training. I bet he misses his mom's tiddy milk right about now :lolbron:.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cock and balls are gone. Their masters did it to eliminate bloodthirst and sexual urges, and had them on a drug that makes them feel no pain. All of that to make warriors of extreme military discipline.

So sex is entirely pointless to an unsullied. Which confuses me on why dudes are mad that Grey Worm ain't baggin' Missandei.

I mean what's the point of eating p*ssy if you can't get aroused? :mjcry:

fukk that. I'm diving in

2mr7a1d.jpg

and getting my nipples licked.

Last edited: