Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He might have just bought the wildlings respect with that arrow.
tormund looked like he didn't want to go through that... i know mance for damn sure was about to get to the screaming and hollering.

i think they'll either join with stannis or join the night's watch.... actually stannis.. i don't see them taking no damn vows

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tyrion gon be cahooting with the GOAT PAWG Khalessi :noah: :noah:

Jon Snow sending darts in nikkas like Hawkeye :gladbron:

Cersci and Jaime looking like Lil Cease and Junior Mafia after Biggie got put in a box :umad: :mjlol:

i can smell the fukkery in this season already :ohlawd:

Come-one-gif.gif

That does not stand for 'pretty azz white girl':comeon:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Episode went by way too quickly :mjcry:

I want Daenerys to fall off a cliff. Her storyline is buns; as soon as her and Bootleg Daario came on the screen I got the :beli:

He may be the rightful king, but Stannis has too many fukkboy tendencies for me to ignore.... gone ahead and throw Melissandre off a cliff too.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't blame the Unsullied. If I were castrated, I would seek the same solace in a woman's arms. Who is to say the master's will--that the Unsullied should be nothing but ruthless and heartless warriors foreign to a woman's touch--should also be the Unsullied's will? No. Damn the master's and his horrid machinations. Every city that falls belongs to the Unsullied too. Eat.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
tormund looked like he didn't want to go through that... i know mance for damn sure was about to get to the screaming and hollering.

i think they'll either join with stannis or join the night's watch.... actually stannis.. i don't see them taking no damn vows
too me its looks like they will follow jon snow and join stannis in the fight to take down winterfell

then they will try to take out stannis at the end of the battle

:yeshrug: