Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tyrone Lannister

hYLGUdw.jpg

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Hold the fukk up.... YALL BANNED @obarth ???
He wasnt banned, he chose to leave because he got tired of all the anti-book-readers whining

What them crybabies dont seem to understand is the vast majority of the book readers are just as opposed to the spoilers as they are.

And to be real, the book readers are first line of defense against the spoiler dropping a$$holes. If someone dropped a spoiler the average show only watcher wouldn't even know it was a spoiler, the book readers do though. Almost all of the posts deleted due to spoilers were the result of us informing the mods to help you out

If you guys scare away the people that got your back, then u reap what you sow

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
He wasnt banned, he chose to leave because he got tired of all the anti-book-readers whining

What them crybabies dont seem to understand is the vast majority of the book readers are just as opposed to the spoilers as they are.

And to be real, the book readers are first line of defense against the spoiler dropping @ssholes. If someone dropped a spoiler the average show only watcher wouldn't even know it was a spoiler, the book readers do though. Almost all of the posts deleted due to spoilers were the result of us informing the mods to help you out

If you guys scare away the people that got your back, then u reap what you sow
Word,plus now if I catch one of y'all outside of this thread :demonic:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
What people don't realize speculation and who gets cast as who is in every single movie/show thread :heh:

But for some reason it drives people mad

You know how much I hate when people post pictures for the upcoming episode
People can't wait to say who gets cast as who and for how many episodes

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What people don't realize speculation and who gets cast as who is in every single movie/show thread :heh:

But for some reason it drives people mad

You know how much I hate when people post pictures for the upcoming episode
People can't wait to say who gets cast as who and for how many episodes
Yep! A lot of the stuff that paranoid nikkas whine about in this thread, nobody would whine about in threads for other TV shows or movies.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
How about Targset next L being Swaggerless Daario getting killed off? I can live with that L :lolbron:
that wouldn't be a L.. that would be a huge win for targset. Daario is a cancer to targset , i hope he does meet his demise.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Rickon Watch Day 9

Unless this little dude got lost and looped back around to the Wall I aint holding my breath this week :beli:

If we don't get some Young Killa action by the end of this season I've got my strongly worded letter on deck saved in Notepad and I'm gonna be sending that out to HBO with a swiftness :skip: