Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sittin here feelin some type of way man...this show is not good for my health. but you could feel it coming on. the way oberyn's b*tch was smiling....the look of worry on tyrion's face as oberyn kept running his mouth.....everything was just going too perfect. the more oberyn kept talking the more I felt like something terrible was gonna happen...that shyt was brutal. I finished that shyt a half hour ago and i'm still in shock. no show has ever gotten to me the way GOT has.....the highs are great, but them lows....them lows yall:wow:

Oberyn's screams are gonna haunt me in my sleep tonight:sadcam:

That scene reminds me of Rocky 4 movie Apollo vs Drago scene

Dancing/Talking/Cocky: Apollo = Oberyn

Wife/Gif reactions: Mary Creed = Ellaria Sand

Cold Blooded: Drago = Mountain

Rooting/Hopefully Win : Rocky = Tyrion

Smirk on the face: Ludmilla = Cersei

The Boss: Nicoli = Tywin

4uS9D.gif

Rocky4Emotion.gif~c200

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Exactly. And that's when Tywin knew that he didn't believe that bullshyt story he fed him about not knowing about it. I was fully expecting him to throw that spear his way and it looked like his girl was thinking the same thing.

EXACTLY. When he points the spear and they zoom in on Twyins face, you had this feeling like Oblock was gonna shank the Mountain and run straight for Twyin next

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why im not getting too attached to dani and her dragons. it would be nice to see her take those dragons and roast the lannisters, but of course that will never happen. they will make sure to give her some gruesome, out of left field death. fukk shock value killings :camby:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok breh's I lied. last post

Apparently Oberyn was a homage to The Princess Bride's character

e're sad Oberyn died, but what a way to go! You also had your Inigo Montoya moment when Oberyn recites to The Mountain: "You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children." How was that to say?
Pedro Pascal: Yes, it's an homage. George R.R. Martin wrote that after [watching] The Princess Bride. This character's entire life is shaped for his lust for revenge because of the tragic rape and murder of his sister and the death of his niece and nephew. So to arrive at the moment where he's able to speak these words aloud in front of everyone is very powerful.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
GoT is the most unpredictable, predictable show I've ever seen:wow:

I just knew Oblock was getting the win. Dude backstory had enough relevance that it seemed like he'd be around for a minute or at least until he caught a couple bodies for his sister. Ever since he made it to King's Landing, he let it be known off top, it didn't matter who u was, if u had anything to do with his sister getting murked, he snatchin yo soul. I fukked wit dude. Then when the fight started and this Ricky Rubio looking nikka started :stylin: on the mountain, it looked like Tyrion was free, Tywin was next and his sister could finally RIP. Man, he washed that nikka! But he had to have that confession:smh:

Shoutout to missandei :shaq:

fukk everything else that happened. This episode fukked a nikka up :smh: RIP

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So who's gonna photoshop Sansa onto a Maleficent poster? :lolbron:

Despite the evil witch dress, she looked so damn good in that last scene :wow:

tumblr_n6isg0KFLp1ruu897o1_500.gif

:wow: :noah:Sophie Turner must be grown now, because Sansa has finally become smashable these last 2 episodes. I NEVER onced looked at Sansa like that in the entire series before these last 2 episodes. She is BAD!!!!!

:ufdup: You nikkas who were lusting for her in past seasons are still on some pedo shyt, though.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I dunno why you guys liked Oberyn so much. Was it the accent? I was way more devastated by Ned's death, Rob's and Catelyn's deaths, even when I knew the later two were coming.

Dude was on a mission and everybody knew about it. He walked into Kings Landing, screaming fukk the Lannisters and whoever had something to do with his fam getting killed, getting murked. The audacity. :wow: Plus his sister was basically Targset.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sansa in this episode just outdid everything she's done the whole series. Gawddess of the North. White Wolf of the Vale :lupe:

Yeah, dog! I was ready to pledge fealty to Jon Snow after he led those group of Night's watchmen to get rid of the mutineers a few episodes back, now that King Robb is dead.

But after this episode..... NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta pledge my loyalty to Lady Sansa da fine-ass Gawddess of the North & Winterfell. I done said multiple times if Sasna could quit being so damn Naive & immature, she'd realize she's in the best political position of the Stark Children to take back Winterfell & the North. And it looks like she's finally got it:

tumblr_n6isg0KFLp1ruu897o1_500.gif

:wow::bow:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Dude was on a mission and everybody knew about it. He walked into Kings Landing, screaming fukk the Lannisters and whoever had something to do with his fam getting killed, getting murked. The audacity. :wow: Plus his sister was basically Targset.
Yeah it helps that to most of the fans of the show are anti-lannister. So when a dude comes in that wants to bring their house down and is going to hide it, then he's gonna be a fan Favorite.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok breh's I lied. last post

Apparently Oberyn was a homage to The Princess Bride's character

e're sad Oberyn died, but what a way to go! You also had your Inigo Montoya moment when Oberyn recites to The Mountain: "You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children." How was that to say?
Pedro Pascal: Yes, it's an homage. George R.R. Martin wrote that after [watching] The Princess Bride. This character's entire life is shaped for his lust for revenge because of the tragic rape and murder of his sister and the death of his niece and nephew. So to arrive at the moment where he's able to speak these words aloud in front of everyone is very powerful.

and he decided to kill him in this manner anyway :beli:

GRRM :pacspit: