Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I knew the Red Viper was going to lose once he started acting cocky and it looked like he was bout to win. Typical Game of Thrones. :beli:

At least we got to see Nathalie Emmanuel naked. Waited two seasons for that. :ohlawd:

That dancing shyt would of killed the strongest man in westeros if Oberyn would of just killed him instead of being cocky

but this is the thing, if you rewatch the episode he's clearly not being cocky

he's legit HEATED at the Mountain for killing his sister. Fighting the Mountain was part 1 of the plan. Getting the confession was part 2 of the plan. Declaring war on Tywin was part 3 of the plan.

He needed that confession.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just watched the ending again. Those screams are even worse to stomach the second time :sadcam:
i basically tortured myself by freeze framing the Mountain puttin the squeeze on this nikkas face :scusthov: im still tryna figure out how they pulled that scene off without Oblock feeling any type of pain, it was obviously his real face cuz of the screaming n shyt, but how the hell they manage tcreat the illusion of dude pushin his thumbs in his eye sockets like that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

he's legit HEATED at the Mountain for killing his sister. Fighting the Mountain was part 1 of the plan. Getting the confession was part 2 of the plan. Declaring war on Tywin was part 3 of the plan.

exactly, dudes sayin he was being cocky cuz he had a slight grin on his face at the beginning i guess, but you clearly see he was fukking LIVID, he wasn't playin with the mountain at all, he was holding that rage in the entire time he was in King's Landing just for that moment

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

Exactly!!!! he was only cocky pre fight and when he was fighting he kept talking about his sister and wanting the confession

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the ending again. Those screams are even worse to stomach the second time :sadcam:

Got me out here like this
Bo6jb3NIUAAPoy0.jpg

Sidenote: Might need to be a new smilie breh

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i basically tortured myself by freeze framing the Mountain puttin the squeeze on this nikkas face :scusthov: im still tryna figure out how they pulled that scene off without Oblock feeling any type of pain, it was obviously his real face cuz of the screaming n shyt, but how the hell they manage tcreat the illusion of dude pushin his thumbs in his eye sockets like that
Alot of trust there for sure. Looked too real :wow:

I remember in the Breaking Bad finale where Jessie gives Todd that work with the chain, he said he was literally yanking on him but had to be careful he didn't actually choke breh to death :pachaha:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I dunno why you guys liked Oberyn so much. Was it the accent? I was way more devastated by Ned's death, Rob's and Catelyn's deaths, even when I knew the later two were coming.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dany is a trash character

And the actress who plays her is top 3 worst actress on the show.

It is known.
i wouldn't say she's a bad actor, as someone who read the books and already had their own idea of how Dany would look and act, she's playing the character perfectly imo even down to the facial expressions and body language :ehh:

it's just that Dany was a shytty character in the first place :scusthov: she's pretty static imo so Emilia doesn't really have a chance to flex her acting chops as opposed to characters like Reek/Little Finger/Tyrion/Jaime who change constantly throughout the show