Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok, my last post of the night.

The way this show keeps going its like...

I either need to read the books or just wait till the show is completely done so I can netflix or check it out online over the course of a weekend.

Because GRRM is making SIMPS out of all us.

Starting to like a character knowing damn well if they're too honorable they gon get taken out. Then waiting almost a year...because you're hoping for some vengeance, hoping for something truly good to happen....and that shyt gets snatched from you. Week after week, year after year, just to get trolled hard.

I'm starting to feel like Fredo

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!:sadcam: I was naive enough to think Block had it in the bag but I guess I forgot what show I was watching.

I HAVENT READ THE BOOKS but did it seem like Tyrions story was foreshadowing a bit. His cousin loved smashing beetles in and Oblock got his face smashed in. The cousin died by getting kicked in the chest by a mule and the mountain died (I THINK, NOT SURE AT ALL) by getting poked in the chest. Knowing GOT they don't just throw in scenes for nothing.

RIP Oblock you will be missed:to:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i'm sittin here feelin some type of way man...this show is not good for my health. but you could feel it coming on. the way oberyn's b*tch was smiling....the look of worry on tyrion's face as oberyn kept running his mouth.....everything was just going too perfect. the more oberyn kept talking the more I felt like something terrible was gonna happen...that shyt was brutal. I finished that shyt a half hour ago and i'm still in shock. no show has ever gotten to me the way GOT has.....the highs are great, but them lows....them lows yall:wow:

Oberyn's screams are gonna haunt me in my sleep tonight:sadcam:

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I don't even...

this fukked me up yall. like I felt genuine despair seeing my dude O-Dog go out like that
Mvxin2f.png

and then I felt like a fukking idiot for thinking GRRM would let good triumph over evil, even just once:snoop:

RIP Oberyn the Homo Gawd. soon as a GoT character gets some hype, they coming for that head, word to the late Lord Stark.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't say she's a bad actor, as someone who read the books and already had their own idea of how Dany would look and act, she's playing the character perfectly imo even down to the facial expressions and body language :ehh:

it's just that Dany was a shytty character in the first place :scusthov: she's pretty static imo so Emilia doesn't really have a chance to flex her acting chops as opposed to characters like Reek/Little Finger/Tyrion/Jaime who change constantly throughout the show

I read the books and I think she stinks. It's her delivery that comes off as meh. Especially when you compare her to Charles Dance (Tywin) it doesn't matter what he says I wanna hear that shyt because it sounds powerful.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sittin here feelin some type of way man...this show is not good for my health. but you could feel it coming on. the way oberyn's b*tch was smiling....the look of worry on tyrion's face as oberyn kept running his mouth.....everything was just going too perfect. the more oberyn kept talking the more I felt like something terrible was gonna happen...that shyt was brutal. I finished that shyt a half hour ago and i'm still in shock. no show has ever gotten to me the way GOT has.....the highs are great, but them lows....them lows yall:wow:

Oberyn's screams are gonna haunt me in my sleep tonight:sadcam:

it just seems like they keep killing all the good characters.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
but this is the thing, if you rewatch the episode he's clearly not being cocky

he's legit HEATED at the Mountain for killing his sister. Fighting the Mountain was part 1 of the plan. Getting the confession was part 2 of the plan. Declaring war on Tywin was part 3 of the plan.

He needed that confession.

Exactly. And that's when Tywin knew that he didn't believe that bullshyt story he fed him about not knowing about it. I was fully expecting him to throw that spear his way and it looked like his girl was thinking the same thing.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Brehs...depending on how this season ends, I might have to go ahead and commit to reading the books

This shyt is just too much to take in man...I gotta see some redemption for my mans Obi

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm #Targset all day, but I literally said what the fukk out loud when Darth Sansa came out. Bad. As. fukk. :banderas:

I wasn't surprised at all by oberyn getting that work. I feel like I've seen that theme too many times where dude could have taken the win but decided he wanted something else first. Them nikkas lose every time.

EDIT: Yeah, Missandei. damn near forgot. When she stood up.. :whew: fukk, why they have to cut grey weezy. He'd be beating that up right now.
BpGh_5IIgAEoqUG.jpg

iO6Jry7r3aJ6H.png

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Because it's a set? lol.

I said she isn't shy about getting naked but can't really expect her to walk around naked. Who knows though. Maybe I'll have to watch the scene again.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
it just seems like they keep killing all the good characters.
yea but this one hurt me even harder than robb for some reason. I legit feel sad as hell and shyt. I think it was that screaming that did me in :sadbron:.....arya is my favorite character but I swear theyre building this b*tch up just to rip our fukkin hearts out one day. I don't know if I can take anymore. :sadcam: