Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: How long is the journey supposed to be to sail from Westeros to Essos? The Iron Bank is in Essos right? Ya man Stannis got over there kinda quick. And isn't Dragonstone a hop, skip, and a jump from Kings Landing? Tywin and them shoulda been sent their Navy over to Dragonstone to finish putting the beats down.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
images

"Buh Gawd, that's the Hound's music!!"

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Question: How long is the journey supposed to be to sail from Westeros to Essos? The Iron Bank is in Essos right? Ya man Stannis got over there kinda quick. And isn't Dragonstone a hop, skip, and a jump from Kings Landing? Tywin and them shoulda been sent their Navy over to Dragonstone to finish putting the beats down.
been saying this

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Pedro Pascal assures fans “they will not be disappointed” by Sunday’s trial by combat

redviper.jpg

Oberyn Martell travelled to King’s Landing for one thing: vengeance for the rape and murder of his sister Elia. Seizing the opportunity to do so without repercussions, Oberyn volunteered to fight for Tyrion in a trial by combat against the man he believes to be responsible for his sister’s fate, The Mountain. Said to be the largest man in Westeros, securing victory against The Mountain won’t be an easy undertaking. The stakes are high, and as David and Dan have already promised, it’s going to be the best battle Thrones has ever seen.

Fans of the books have been waiting for this scene for a long time, and in a new interview withToday Online, actor Pedro Pascal says that they can lay any of their worries to rest. “I would say that fans of the books who are fans of the show have never been dissatisfied over any of the major events and I can assure you they will not be disappointed for this one.”

Pedro admits that filming the battle was a “very harrowing experience” but also “one of the most exciting in my life.” He continues, “We were shooting outside, it’s a pretty large battle and we all wanted to get it right. Nobody got hurt. There were no injuries sustained. There was no heat exhaustion. Everyone was working really hard together and having a great time.”

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson was recently recast as The Mountain for Season 4, and after his debut in the most recent episode, it’s pretty clear how he landed the job. Pedro reveals that production has nothing to do with the enormous impression he leaves on screen. “I can definitely say there are zero camera tricks used since the actor is six foot nine and 420 pounds of muscle. Physically, it was intimidating, but he’s a very kind person and we got along beautifully.”

We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see how the trial by combat plays out, but if Pedro could pick his character’s fate, he’d get his happily ever after. “What I would wish for Oberyn Martell is for him to take down all the Lannisters and go hand in hand with his partner, Ellaria Sand, having a party throughout the rest of Westeros.”

For more from Pedro’s interview including how the cast welcomed him on set, and the pleasure of working with Peter Dinklage, visit Today Online.

:ohlawd: Can't wait!!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kind of silly to be talking about coli cash bets on shyt that is already known to 75% of the people in this thread

All it takes is one dude making a slick comment with a :scheme: smilie and this thread goes to shyt

@Jax and
@hexagram23
The new mods what do you think

Sounds like a great way to get spoiled when all the coli cash from known book readers gets placed on a certain outcome (oberyn, mountain, neither, both, other).

Came in here to say more or less exactly what you did. :heh:

Fred.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
idk brehs the way they've made #oblock so likable over the past couple of episodes makes me nervous for his future given the way grrm has done good men in this show :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
idk brehs the way they've made #oblock so likable over the past couple of episodes makes me nervous for his future given the way grrm has done good men in this show :sadcam:
Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif
dont post shyt like that in this thread boy :ufdup: GRRM already owes me a fade for Ned, if he touches #Oblock imma have that nikka in a pigeon coop like Theon sweatin like a slave

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ned stark is gonna come back as a white Walker and stone cold stun everybody and then spray tywin with ale from a hose attached to an ale wagon
holy shyt i just did the :banderas: in real life

Ned showing up to king's landing and crushing the fukking buildings
snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif

then stretchin Tywin out right in front of the iron throne and
ronartestelbow.gif
that bytch nikka :ahh:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
#TargSet, Why ya'll ain't tell us know about your boy Grey Worm?

I mean, I knew they chopped is nuts off, but I didn't know he was a castrato. Not bad :ehh:

fukk HBO, he should've been sung Missandei out of those panties by now:beli:

:lupe: Young Torko Nudo lays verses down in the boof?