Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
idk. the north are VERY dedicated to the old gods. only the north is blood of the first men and have that history. maybe at first, before stannis gets the throne, if anybody in the north brought up being independent ned would squash it. but if stannis gets the throne, and just a year later is trying to convert ALL of westeros to the lord of light, we might have a jihad on our hands. there is no way that anybody will put up with that. if stannis is like "ok ill let u all rock with your religions" there is no way melisandre is putting up with that. her god is a jealous god and every other religion is demon shyt to her.

assuming stannis would have won the throne, i just cant see there being peace. not with melisandre by his side. ESPECIALLY if she helps him win the throne. she gonna be like "you owe me son :ufdup:"
stannis would throw that bytch to the bushes

that religion is only a means to an end, he doesnt give 2 shyts about it

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:mjlol:

he doesnt give a fukk

yea but stannis stans whole reason for loving him is that he is so honorable. if he wins the throne thanks to melisandre and then ships her ass out back to essos or kills her, he wouldnt be so honorable anymore. i doubt he would just toss her to the bushes.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
wronggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Nope cant tell me nothing
Deserting the Nights Watch is punishable by death but white walkers should be an exception
Do you think honorable ned would kill Jon Snow for joining up with Mance, even if it was for a bit mjpls:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And that's why I say he was specifically trolling Ned when he said that it felt like justice for Ned's family when he knifed Aerys

That isn't supported by the acting in that scene, or the dialogue in the scene with Brienne though. :dwillhuh:

And obviously he didn't kill the king specifically to avenge their death....in broad terms he did it because he felt like it was the right decision. He tried to explain that to Ned in a way he'd be able to relate to ("it felt like justice for what he did to your fam").

You can even see Jaime's facial expression change when Ned responds negatively after he says that line.

And Jaime was exhausted in this scene, so he's rambling. He's not focused, but he's also not on his usual :youngsabo: shyt, so he's talking openly about how he feels:

You can see he's upset that Lord Stark seen him as a traitor.

Fred.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
yea but stannis stans whole reason for loving him is that he is so honorable. if he wins the throne thanks to melisandre and then ships her ass out back to essos or kills her, he wouldnt be so honorable anymore. i doubt he would just toss her to the bushes.
no like u said if she tries to convert all of westeros

and a rebellion occurs

she is :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Deserting the Nights Watch is punishable by death but white walkers should be an exception
Do you think honorable ned would kill Jon Snow for joining up with Mance, even if it was for a bit mjpls:
3AHdfeS.png

Jon joined up with Mance as an undercover ranging as instructed by Quorin Halfhand

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

aint no one believe dude about the white walkers

everyone believes jon snow was captured north of the wall and was able to get away

if jon snow did something wrong he would have been executed already

:umad:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I read the prologue of the first book

why did they change that scene from that book, that shyt was :gladbron:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:stopitslime:

aint no one believe dude about the white walkers

everyone believes jon snow was captured north of the wall and was about to get away

if jon snow did something wrong he would have been executed already

:umad:

Jon Snow did something wrong he slept with Ygritte :mjpls:
Maybe the people in charge of the nights watch have more common sense than Ned :mjpls: