Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I mean come on Oblock has been swaggin all season, talkin shyt about the Lannisters because his sister got split...The Mountain is practicing on live humans for God's sake! :sadcam: Lannisters keep some killas on the team! This should be a good fight but I got the Mountain for the win. Even Tyrion's sellsword didn't want no piece of that! :whoa:

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jorah is the SimpKing :russ:

friendzonedsohardy5unp.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Did you see that look he got when Dany said " Tell him you changed my mind" dudes probably gonna act like he gave her a five star fukking when telling Daario the news.

i'm with #housetargaryen but it's looking like a house full of simping fukk boys right now :snoop: the way he puffed his chest and smirked his face when she said that makes me wanna see him be the next to go. oberyn gives 0 fukks out there but him playing for both teams tho :huhldup:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
everyone's talking about the major shyt but what about what's happening at castle black?

jonny snow keeps trying to tell them but nah. dude knows a gigantic shyt storm is coming their way that they're not prepared for and his boss is just like "meh ...:manny: it's all good, go clean my chamber pot, bytch". dat frustration...i dunno how he can take it. i'd wanna just take his head but you know that's an instant death sentence. if anything, jon's gotta start politicking hard and get his brothers on his side and stage a coup or something. but even if manages to get to a place where he's in charge, he still knows they're pretty much fukked. i have no idea how all that's gonna play out. whatever happens, i just hope he survives...i mean, i think he will but yo...seems like everybody's expendable at some point.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Peter gunning hard for CEO of the hard on hoes movement...:salute:

Cersei is a demonic wench knowing fully well Jamie can't fight she gives Tyrions boy the finest p*ssy in westeros and a castle...I hope that c*nt gets violently raped an decapitated...and that batty boy fighting for Tyrion better be able to fight...

I'm hoping for something like this
achilles-pwn-o.gif
but knowing this show I fully expect to here oh that big nikka was poisoned in his sleep...:beli:

Lastly Khaleesi bout to get piped down and all we get is a mans ass? Not even one got damn titty? Now i know why that dude quit the show...