Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
can you discuss your thoughts on it?

What Tywin did to Tyrion's first wife made him more rebellious...and that started the whoring and drinking.
So, he saw that Shae testifying against Tyrion is part of his father's plan to strip all his dignity and portray him as a monster.
Pretty much, Tyrion is the dwarf that killed Tywin's wife :manny: so Anything that Tyrion does or anything that makes Tyrion happy...Tywin is going shyts on him...also, Tywin cannot stand that Tyrion is his equal when it comes to intelligence.

I think that Tywin thinks to himself that how dare he walks around drinking and whoring when he killed my wife...he should be hidden in one of Casterly Rock caves out of sight...that is his constant reminder.

Sorry but that is all I can say.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Started rewatching the series last night

I was almost convinced Ned stark was going to pull it out :damn:

Why didn't he tell Robert about cersi and Jamie, when renly and Selmy were standing there?

What a damn fool

Also why didn't he leave kings landing right after Jamie attacked him :shaq2:

Or atleast get his kids out :aicmon:

Play by the rules when no one else follows them brehs

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Tywin did to Tyrion's first wife made him more rebellious...and that started the whoring and drinking.
So, he saw that Shae testifying against Tyrion is part of his father's plan to strip all his dignity and portray him as a monster.
Pretty much, Tyrion is the dwarf that killed Tywin's wife :manny: so Anything that Tyrion does or anything that makes Tyrion happy...Tywin is going shyts on him...also, Tywin cannot stand that Tyrion is his equal when it comes to intelligence.

I think that Tywin thinks to himself that how dare he walks around drinking and whoring when he killed my wife...he should be hidden in one of Casterly Rock caves out of sight...that is his constant reminder.

Sorry but that is all I can say.

dead at this book reading clown

GTFO

"that's all i can say"

smh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He only said that that he's had enough of Theon's story:what:

He still wants to continue watching the show :what:

Why do you always act like a scorned bytch whenever someone criticizes your favorite shows? :what:
nikkas really felt some type of way when dude said he was tired of watching reek get tortured/mindfukked :mjlol:

c'mon brehs, we already get the point that Roose has completely fukked over his mind, if some dudes dont want to watch those scenes anymore it's not gonna ruin the entire series :pachaha:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
*checks rep*
*isn't surprised*

Exactly. Its been hard to watch, except now I'm not even curious how it ends. He'll probably spend another 3 seasons acting like a dog...I'll pass.
Check what i've been negged for bytch :ufdup:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yes the show where a King gets murdered on average every 10 episodes but we're supposed to sit on the edge of our seats wondering why one 3rd string character is mistreating another 3rd string character...everyones expendable breh, we learned that in Season 1 then learned it again at The Red Wedding...
Theon is not a third string character :what:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
nikkas really felt some type of way when dude said he was tired of watching reek get tortured/mindfukked :mjlol:

c'mon brehs, we already get the point that Roose has completely fukked over his mind, if some dudes dont want to watch those scenes anymore it's not gonna ruin the entire series :pachaha:
nikka wasn't criticizing shyt he said it's useless and that he's a third string character with a bad plot and no relevance and that he'd skip over the further development of an obviously important character from one of the important houses in Westeros :what:
A few pages back I criticized some people for jumping on a guy who said he was thinking about dropping the show because it didn't interest him, they were acting petty.
This guy on the other hand :camby: