Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
803326677_1258121.gif

Bend those knees to Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, The King in the Narrow Sea, Warrior of Light, The Lord's Chosen, and Son of Fire

#StannisSet pulling out a big W this week :ohlawd:

Filled up the RushCard and we are ready to roll up to King's Landing again :demonic:

Onion Knight the gawd, Pirates, new ships and troops, pocket full of gold, and The Red Woman :takedat: who's standing in our way :salute:

Here's a quick list off the top of my head:

• your army consists of superstitious peasants and illiterate thieves
  • the people of westeros would rather be ruled by crazy ass Joff than you
  • we still need to see the receipts concerning your claim, :flabbynsick: Ned's casual observation :camby:
  • Now you wanna walk around talking about wildfire? What you think we sold it all?
  • your army is starving to death
  • even if your claim is valid, the young gawd gendry has a better claim to the throne and you know this because you used his blood for your perverted hoodoo rituals
  • your line would die with you almost guaranteeing another war (you can only father reptiles). Let the people breath.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't he tell Robert about cersi and Jamie, when renly and Selmy were standing there?

Even in his death bed Robert would have had everyone involved killed. Which means Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen dead. And you know how Ned feels about child killings.

There's also Tywin in the cut who always pays his debts... With extreme prejudice.

Whole lot of potential mess to avoid so IMO it's not one of his biggest mistakes...

Also why didn't he leave kings landing right after Jamie attacked him :shaq2:

Had to heal his leg first. Real mistake was letting Robert reinstate him as Hand again but then Robert is a King and he commanded Robert to take up the duties again and make peace with the Lannisters or else he would pin the duties of Hand on Jaime instead.

Or atleast get his kids out :aicmon:

He was about to but where he fukked up was not doing it soon enough. Sansa shytTED all over that plan anyway.

Play by the rules when no one else follows them brehs

Yep. Since that's the way Ned is the smartest thing he could have done was stay in Winterfell. He's a great man no doubt but Ned is the epitome of "Honor before Reason" his son Robb Stark fell victim it too. Matter of fact "Honor before Reason" should be House Stark's back up motto considering it's what fukked the whole family up.

We could probably blame House Arryn (motto "As High as Honor") for making Ned Stark the way he is too... :russ:

Last edited:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Here's a quick list off the top of my head:

• your army consists of superstitious peasants and illiterate thieves
  • the people of westeros would rather be ruled by crazy ass Joff than you
  • we still need to see the receipts concerning your claim, :flabbynsick: Ned's casual observation :camby:
  • Now you wanna walk around talking about wildfire? What you think we sold it all?
  • your army is starving to death
  • even if your claim is valid, the young gawd gendry has a better claim to the throne and you know this because you used his blood for your perverted hoodoo rituals
  • your line would die with you almost guaranteeing another war (you can only father reptiles). Let the people breath.

:umad:

Almost all of these points are out the window after that bank loan came through. The other points are a non believers opinion. We'd burn you first breh :demonic:. We are now backed by the most powerful force on the planet :salute: as well as overseen and backed by the Lord of fukking Light :banderas:

#StannisSet

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka wasn't criticizing shyt he said it's useless and that he's a third string character with a bad plot and no relevance and that he'd skip over the further development of an obviously important character from one of the important houses in Westeros :what:
A few pages back I criticized some people for jumping on a guy who said he was thinking about dropping the show because it didn't interest him, they were acting petty.
This guy on the other hand :camby:
:ohhh: dude might have an incredibly low attention span

:manny: i thought he was just tired of the mindfukk stuff, i refuse to read through the last 10 pages of this thread to catch up on what nikkas in here talkin bout tho :mjlol:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Even in his death bed Robert would have had everyone involved killed. Which means Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen dead. And you know how Ned feels about child killings.

There's also Tywin in the cut who always pays his debts... With extreme prejudice.

Whole lot of potential mess to avoid so IMO it's not one of his biggest mistakes...

except it was his biggest mistake since he started what became to be a all out war. If news would have came out against the Lannisters every house would have turned on them and it would have be over real fast.

Had to heal his leg first. Real mistake was letting Robert reinstate him as Hand again but then Robert is a King and he commanded Robert to take up the duties again and make peace with the Lannisters or else he would pin the duties of Hand on Jaime instead.

Right when he woke up from passing out, he could have gotten onto a cart and gotten the fukk out

He was about to but where he fukked up was not doing it soon enough. Sansa shytTED all over that plan anyway.
arya was still getting fighting lessons and shyt

they should have been moved right after he learned about what his wife had done.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Lily Allen, Theon/Alfie's sister is doing a reddit AMA. Apparently GoT producers offered her the role of Yara since they're actual bro/sis, but ..

"But I've been asked to do a Game of Thrones cameo, they asked me if I'd be interested in playing Theon's sister, and I felt uncomfortable because I would have had to go on a horse and he would have touched me up and shyt. Once they told me what was entailed, I said no thanks."

GoT Producers: Hey Lily, do you wanna be on GoT? You'd be playing Alfie's sister, you know, like in real life.:youngsabo:

Lily: Maybe, what does the Yara role entail? :ld:

GoT: You'd be a strong Ironborn princess of the house of GreyJoy and your main role would be to save your brother. :smugfavre:

Lily: Wow, that sounds pretty good. :leon:

GoT: Oh, by the way, in your opening scene, your brother doesn't recognize you, so he's gonna ride behind you on horseback tight, feel your t*ts up a bit, and put his hand down your pants to finger you. It's inline with the GoT cannon. :smugdraper:

Lily: :merchant:

GoT: :takedat:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Started rewatching the series last night

I was almost convinced Ned stark was going to pull it out :damn:

Why didn't he tell Robert about cersi and Jamie, when renly and Selmy were standing there?

What a damn fool

Also why didn't he leave kings landing right after Jamie attacked him :shaq2:

Or atleast get his kids out :aicmon:

Play by the rules when no one else follows them brehs
At the end of the day, he was a good dude, and Robert would've had them all slaughtered, he didnt want that. Ned was a stand up nikka in a world of dogs, and his bytch ass daughter deserved every one of those slaps she got from Joff's goons for snitching on her pops :pacspit:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Stannis gets enough respect. This dude is about his business and he's relentless about it. His assault on the Blackwater was:whoo: even though it was ultimately defeated by Tyrion's cunning and that wildfire shyt. However, Stannis has a loyal ass right hand man, and some spooky bytch who can queef out ghouls to murk nikkas on his team. He just made a massive come up by securing the finances to make his counterattack. Others talk about doing this and that like Martin Luther Khaleesi "I'm the rightful blah blah blah" But Stannis is the only one actively tryna take that right.

Stannis_Baratheon_on_beach.png

"Come fukk with me, you'll regret it"

:wow: