Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
*checks rep*
*isn't surprised*

Exactly. Its been hard to watch, except now I'm not even curious how it ends. He'll probably spend another 3 seasons acting like a dog...I'll pass.

You're really not curious to see how him impersonating himself to help Ramsay defeat his sister ends? :dwillhuh:

Actually, I think I may have just spoiled that for you since you said you fast forwarded through that whole scene :ohhh:

:mjlol:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
You're really not curious to see how him impersonating himself to help Ramsay defeat his sister ends? :dwillhuh:

Actually, I think I may have just spoiled that for you since you said you fast forwarded through that whole scene :ohhh:

:mjlol:

:ohhh: Its not a spoiler if I chose to be ignorant. But honestly...not really. Not unless its connected to one of the larger plots. And whatever beef they have is not gonna be wrapped up this season anyways so fukk it...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone actually fast forwards scenes without having ever seen them before then I dont think this show is for you. That is mind numbingly dumb. These tales are deep and interconnected.

Fast forwarding on a re-watch I understand

But still breh, that Theon/Ramsey story arc is just too:huhldup: for me.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
If anyone actually fast forwards scenes without having ever seen them before then I dont think this show is for you. That is mind numbingly dumb. These tales are deep and interconnected.

Fast forwarding on a re-watch I understand

lol if I see Theon standing upright and talking to his sister I'll watch. If I see Theon getting a stick jammed in his ass and licking milk off some dudes toes I'll fast forward...thats all I'm saying. I shouldve started skipping those scenes last year...

I don't think the show is that deep personally. This aint The Wire :troll:. Any of these characters could die next week and the deep and interconnected tale wouldn't miss a beat...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm still :wow: at Tywin setting all that shyt up to 1) shyt on Tyrion and make him learn his lessons about fukking with these hoes and 2) Get Jaime to go back to Casterly Rock and get him some non incest grandkids.

:damn:
Honestly, I'm #starkset till I die (which seems pretty soon with this clique :pachaha:) but OG Tywin's political power play is on another level. First time I saw this scene I was just like :wow: :wow:

Type of nikka that would sell you a car and somehow convince you to pay 20% over MSRP :damn:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
:wtf:
Are you sure you watch the HBO series "Game of Thrones" breh?

Yes the show where a King gets murdered on average every 10 episodes but we're supposed to sit on the edge of our seats wondering why one 3rd string character is mistreating another 3rd string character...everyones expendable breh, we learned that in Season 1 then learned it again at The Red Wedding...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
OMFG im heated brehs....I mean this is utter bullshyt...Im on youtube watching Chelsea highlights from the championship league that they won in 2012 and the second fukking comment posted a bunch of MAJOR spoilers on GoT out of fukking no where. Now i gotta go to the book thread and confirm if they are true or not...If so, fukkkkkkkkk man :sadcam:
:what: why would you try to confirm them if you don't want to be spoiled genius