Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Maybe but I think there's something else to it. You don't do what he's done to someone just for fun.

That shyt seems personal IMO but I could be reaching.

There sigil is a flayed man...it's ingrained in who they are. He does it for fun but also pride. Remember how giddy he was to hear Locke tell him about cutting off Jamie's hand? How excited he was to show Roose how successfully he flayed Theon? Now Roose seems to have changed a bit now that he's become a player on the national scale, and that's why he acted disgusted/disappointed when he saw what he had done to Theon, but even he seemed impressed after Reek gave Ramsay that fresh line up :ehh:

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: At the Mad Queen's dragons doing whatever the fukk they want whenever the fukk they want. Watch them start burning valuable crops and diminishing livestock leaving her troops and subjects starving.

She'll need to ask Stannis for advice about how to handle that situation :mjlol:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
803326677_1258121.gif

Bend those knees to Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, The King in the Narrow Sea, Warrior of Light, The Lord's Chosen, and Son of Fire

#StannisSet pulling out a big W this week :ohlawd:

Filled up the RushCard and we are ready to roll up to King's Landing again :demonic:

Onion Knight the gawd, Pirates, new ships and troops, pocket full of gold, and The Red Woman :takedat: who's standing in our way :salute:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
803326677_1258121.gif

Bend those knees to Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, The King in the Narrow Sea, Warrior of Light, The Lord's Chosen, and Son of Fire

Filled up the RushCard and we are ready to roll up to King's Landing again :demonic:

Onion Knight the gawd, Pirates, new ships and troops, pocket full of gold, and The Red Woman :takedat: who's standing in our way :salute:

:dead:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
803326677_1258121.gif

Let's see.... the Lannisters, the Tyrells, most of the North....should I continue?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i see yall throwing wildfiya on #stannisset and i dont like it
Y1IcK.gif

yea we were at a standstill, but thats all over now. lannisters should know all about that, went from :stylin: on the realm to your whole family asking for :feedme:L's please? 67 year old tywin is your present and future, and the bravosi bank dont fukk with those numbers :sas1:

oniongawd making it rain on sailors and troops, after we round up our army, its off to the wall because an honorable king keeps his word. after we're done with those heathens up north we'll deal with you usurpers.

hide ya heads, if you want to keep them that is :smugkerr:

+_e7d5138e5c71825603f88a5fddafbea1.gif

#stannisset

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
have you guys discussed why Tyrion went beast mode?? Its deeper than Shae...

It goes back to his wife...Tywin was doing it all over again

yup.

im sure most of my TV show brehs dont remember season 1 when tyrion, shae and bronn playing that truth drinking game and he talks about being married. tywin made tyrion watch as a bunch of lannister guards fukked his "wife" and paid her a silver coin each. then he made tyrion fukk her and pay her a gold dragon cause he was of noble blood and worth more. tyrion loved her and tywin ethered his soul with that :wow:

all cause she was a whore :to: