Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh, do you rep your squad or not?
0eq9.png
You don't fukk with Robb like that?:dwillhuh:Dude was the Warden of the North the moment Ned died. Don't agree with him? Cool:manny:Don't fukk with him, though?
whoadahell.png
I'm not some type of lawyer or something, somebody important or something but that sounds like treason
nnht.png
Robb didn't just decide to roll with the whole King of the North shyt, he had his bannermen's support. How can you rep #Starkset and be mad your leader wants to be a boss instead of a worker?:patrice:How can you be down with the Wolfpac and ride for the dude who put a curse on your mans? Stannis killed Robb as much as Tywin Lannister or Roose Bolton did. And if we're gonna do the whole "If Ned was alive..." thing, if Ned was alive he would not fukk with Mellisandre in the slightest
ul1e.png
Under previous kings, who worshipped the Seven, Ned and his Northmen were free to pray to the old gods and their heart trees in peace. shyt, there were even heart trees down south. How long until those trees end up in the flames once Melle Mel gets into power alongside Stannis?
lpkj.png

Robb/Cat and their stupid mistakes are responsible for the current downfall of the Starks. I can dislike Robb all I want. Bran/Rickon/Arya are the true heart of the Starks. They are the north. Read my post above about Robb being that family member that you support despite being reckless, but then when they fail you accept their punishment. Robb is that multiple time drunk driving uncle that finally crashed and killed himself.

I can give Stannis a pass because I am a man of honor and Stannis has every right by every law known to man to get rid of Robb Stark and do so justly.

Kind of an ironic rant coming from a Targsetter who 'has no problem with the Starks' huh
ULM39lI.png

And for the record, when I'm bashing on Robb I'm actually bashing on Cat. Robb got dealt a bad hand because the only influence he had left on him was a Tully :pacspit:. Ned never would have allowed the King of the North shyt to happen.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Much better, Robert was known as a great warrior, while Ned was a commander/leader, thats why Jamie mentions that Ned should have taken the Throne for himself when he had the chance.
Why did he give it up doe? :why: I know he wanted to go back up North after losing all his family but damn :wow: what could've been. He would have to fight Tywin Lannister out of the throne wars too right? :patrice:
How did these Lannisters make all that cash doe? Pre or post war?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much better, Robert was known as a great warrior, while Ned was a commander/leader, thats why Jamie mentions that Ned should have taken the Throne for himself when he had the chance.

Your first post? How long you been lurking?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Robb/Cat and their stupid mistakes are responsible for the current downfall of the Starks. I can dislike Robb all I want. Bran/Rickon/Arya are the true heart of the Starks. They are the north. Read my post above about Robb being that family member that you support despite being reckless, but then when they fail you accept their punishment. Robb is that multiple time drunk driving uncle that finally crashed and killed himself.

I can give Stannis a pass because I am a man of honor and Stannis has every right by every law known to man to get rid of Robb Stark and do so justly.

Kind of an ironic rant coming from a Targsetter who 'has no problem with the Starks' huh
ULM39lI.png

And for the record, when I'm bashing on Robb I'm actually bashing on Cat. Robb got dealt a bad hand because the only influence he had left on him was a Tully :pacspit:. Ned never would have allowed the King of the North shyt to happen.
3 smelly orphans that prolly never washed their teeth or had a decent lunch in months are the heart of the North? :skip:
Bold part:
iP906DHzlz0Gi.png

Ned should've been King in the North himself :mjpls: sometimes you need balls :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why did he give it up doe? :why: I know he wanted to go back up North after losing all his family but damn :wow: what could've been. He would have to fight Tywin Lannister out of the throne wars too right? :patrice:

Pre-War. Casterly Rock has gold mines the Lannister family own.

There's a legend about the start of House Lannister where this nikka called Lann the Clever tricked the Casterly's (who don't exist anymore) out of their wealth.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

ULM39lI.png

Ned and his stupid mistakes are responsible for the current downfall of the Starks:umad: Joffrey had every right as king to execute Ned and do so justly as well:umad: So since we've established that, since you're so honor bound, I believe there are vows the Starks made to serve a certain king and his line**:umad:Not an ironic rant at all either. The dudes who led the rebellion against Dany's dad are dead except for Tywin Lannister. No living Stark has harmed the cause of the Targaryens as far as I can tell. In fact, Ned refused to be a part of the assassination plot of Pawgleesi if I remember correct:shaq:You can make honor excuses all you want, but Stannis Baratheon conspired to kill your king and is still alive. I always thought the saying was "The North Remembers" but apparently it's "The North Gives Passes":skip: I hope the remaining northron lords rep their squad a little more thoroughly than that.

Also, since you keep trying to put the whole King of the North thing soley on Robb:

Seems like the combined leadership of the North was split on who to support but all agreed on one guy in the end. Also, do me a favor and tell me what that is the Greatjohn says about dragons, if possible
rklf.png

**Disclaimer-It hurts my heart to have to say these things

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Pre war, The Lannisters are sitting in a gold rich real state, thats why they are the richest house in westeros, if Ned claimed the throne for himself he would have probably sent Jamie and Twyinn to the Wall for Kingslaying and infanticide and have The Mountain's head separated from his huge shoulders, the king that should have been :wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ned and his stupid mistakes are responsible for the current downfall of the Starks:umad: Joffrey had every right as king to execute Ned and do so justly as well:umad: So since we've established that, since you're so honor bound, I believe there are vows the Starks made to serve a certain king and his line**:umad:Not an ironic rant at all either. The dudes who led the rebellion against Dany's dad are dead except for Tywin Lannister. No living Stark has harmed the cause of the Targaryens as far as I can tell. In fact, Ned refused to be a part of the assassination plot of Pawgleesi if I remember correct:shaq:You can make honor excuses all you want, but Stannis Baratheon conspired to kill your king and is still alive. I always thought the saying was "The North Remembers" but apparently it's "The North Gives Passes":skip: I hope the remaining northron lords rep their squad a little more thoroughly than that.

Also, since you keep trying to put the whole King of the North thing soley on Robb:

Seems like the combined leadership of the North was split on who to support but all agreed on one guy in the end. Also, do me a favor and tell me what that is the Greatjohn says about dragons, if possible
rklf.png

I saw the vid and knew you would point this out :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ned and his stupid mistakes are responsible for the current downfall of the Starks:umad:
Nah. Ned's stupid mistakes were responsible for the downfall of Ned. The Starks would be back at full force if Robb would have just marched with Stannis and gotten rid of the Lannisters

Joffrey had every right as king to execute Ned and do so justly as well:umad:
Nah. We know Joffrey is a b*stard, we know Ned was not a traitor. Therfore, the execution was not just.

You can make honor excuses all you want, but Stannis Baratheon conspired to kill your king and is still alive. I always thought the saying was "The North Remembers" but apparently it's "The North Gives Passes":skip:
Bolton, Frey, Lannister conspired to kill Robb. We can keep harping about the leeches all day long but the fact is that it was part of war. What actually happened with Robb was not war, it was murder. He was murdered by violation of sacred guest right. The North Remembers that. The North doesn't hold grudges against everyone killed in the act of war otherwise they would not be part of the seven kingdoms anyway. Wars end disputes, they don't start them.

rklf.png

I know that Robb got pushed into it. My point is that he should never have accepted it. The only reason he did is because he had a weak ass Tully in his ear. Ned would have put the brakes on it right away.