Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Pre war, The Lannisters are sitting in a gold rich real state, thats why they are the richest house in westeros

who's heir to the name though? :patrice:

Tywin treats Tyrion like crap, but he really is his only hope at continuing his line 'the right way' (as Joff and his siblings have to front with the Baratheon name)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
who's heir to the name though? :patrice:

Tywin treats Tyrion like crap, but he really is his only hope at continuing his line 'the right way' (as Joff and his siblings have to front with the Baratheon name)
I'm pretty sure Tywin thinks rule don't apply to his family and he's confident the Kingslayer will abandon his duties. But Jaime is KINDA honorable :whoa:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
evOvcig.jpg

:blessed:

The realest niqqa in Westeros

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What actually happened with Robb was not war, it was murder. He was murdered by violation of sacred guest right. The North Remembers that.
The North recognizes that they looking like straight bytches right now?
8562f4e59a2211e0910d12313b10052d_small

They remember that Robb executed Karstark too right? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yo why am I sitting here defending Stannis anyway, when all I originally said was IF the Starkset is aligning with anybody it should be Stannis. Key word was IF

I don't care about the iron throne, said it many times. Hope the white walkers destroy all of Kings Landing. As long as Bran and Arya and Rickon survive. Sansa too if she starts acting like a Stark

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo why am I sitting here defending Stannis anyway, when all I originally said was IF the Starkset is aligning with anybody it should be Stannis. Key word was IF

I don't care about the iron throne, said it many times. Hope the white walkers destroy all of Kings Landing. As long as Bran and Arya and Rickon survive. Sansa too if she starts acting like a Stark
North gonna have to worry about them Cacwalkers real soon :lupe: maybe Stannis da stan comes and saves the buildings and they all kiss his ass? :lupe:
At first I was like, why the hell does Stannis care about them walkers if they could help him wipe half the competition by going south. But now my General instincts kicked in :ohhh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm pretty sure Tywin thinks rule don't apply to his family and he's confident the Kingslayer will abandon his duties. But Jaime is KINDA honorable :whoa:
that's kind of the thing. not only would they have to break some 'rules', but Jamie doesn't seem like he's in a hurry to stick it in anything but his sister. this whole situation must have been obvious for a while, but Tywin kind of hung up on his pride while Jamie and Tyrion could have straight up died a few times

but I guess there is the issue that not too many high-born ladies would be in a hurry to wed Tyrion :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The North recognizes that they looking like straight bytches right now?
8562f4e59a2211e0910d12313b10052d_small

They remember that Robb executed Caster too right? :mjpls:

Once again, the irony of a Targsetter making a post like this. The North killed your entire crew and spared only a few crumbs. Where is the hatred? The reason the hatred isn't there is because you recognize that the Mad King dying was part of a just war. Robb dying was part of a just war. It is a fact that Ned wanted Stannis on the throne. So explain why a young Stark making a poor decision suddenly erases the desires of the greatest man in the 7 Kingdoms, Eddard Stark?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again, the irony of a Targsetter making a post like this. The North killed your entire crew and spared only a few crumbs. Where is the hatred? The reason the hatred isn't there is because you recognize that the Mad King dying was part of a just war. Robb dying was part of a just war. It is a fact that Ned wanted Stannis on the throne. So explain why a young Stark making a poor decision suddenly erases the desires of the greatest man in the 7 Kingdoms, Eddard Stark?
Mad King was Ned Stark before Ned Stark. Son's actions ultimately ended up getting both got :patrice:
Kill innocent silky white haired babies and be proud of that monstrosity brehs. :smh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Robb fukked up but Wolfgang not rolling with the Young Wolf? :why: that's cray. I even commend dude's balls. Dude could've been legendary in the North but got p*ssy whipped.

This.
I don't understand how someone can blame Robb. He was betrayed by his men... The reason it's betrayal is because you don't see it coming. Even if he hadn't executed Karstark, he'd have still been done in by Bolton and his co-conspirators in some other way. I ride with the young wolf anyday. :salute:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
that's kind of the thing. not only would they have to break some 'rules', but Jamie doesn't seem like he's in a hurry to stick it in anything but his sister. this whole situation must have been obvious for a while, but Tywin kind of hung up on his pride while Jamie and Tyrion could have straight up died a few times

but I guess there is the issue that not too many high-born ladies would be in a hurry to wed Tyrion :patrice:

I ain't worried. Tywin has proved himself to be too calculating to not have some kind of solution in mind

TyWIN Boss Dog Lannister Never Fails :blessed:

tumblr_inline_mn2s4zBSxl1qz4rgp.gif