Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I never claimed it is not a great show and therefore it has nothing to do with me wanting to 'rebel' as you put it. This show is just a little much for my changing sensibilities. If Tyrion should perish, and his chivalry with him, I'll definitely be done with it.

Gayest thing i've read on the coli all day.:heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never claimed it is not a great show and therefore it has nothing to do with me wanting to 'rebel' as you put it. This show is just a little much for my changing sensibilities. If Tyrion should perish, and his chivalry with him, I'll definitely be done with it.
basically you :flabbynsick: and are offended by how dark/brutish/evil the show can be. My aunt said the same thing, you soft ass queer :camby:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Can we ban this bum from the thread?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Don't let Tyrion's speech overshadow the rest of the piff in this episode

Stannis at the bank with the speech by Ser Davos :obama:

Ironborn vs. Boltons :obama:

Reek:wow:Alfie Allen killed it again

Sallador Sahn "you are not my friend, my friend" :pachaha:

Drogon roasting that goat :whoo:

Overall, a great episode from beginning to end. I wanna call it the best of the season but I've said that like 3 times already this year. Although my favorite characters are the Starks, I admit that the most entertaining portions of the show take place in King's Landing. So much political fukkery, those scenes define the show.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
and the emmy goes to.....

:wow:

whatever energy dinkelage harnessed to bug out like that on the entire room is what a lot of actors wished they had.....incredible acting...with that said.....fukk cersei, fukk shea and fukk tywin......all 3 of yall ain't shyt....especially shea for selling out tyrion like that....fukkin disgusting.....perfect example of bytches ain't shyt...damn shame...the things an emotional woman would do to you....smh

this 2 week break tho :sadcam:

and to think, if there was no Game of Thrones, the world would have never knew how good of an actor he is :wow:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Don't let Tyrion's speech overshadow the rest of the piff in this episode

Stannis at the bank with the speech by Ser Davos :obama:

Ironborn vs. Boltons :obama:

Reek:wow:Alfie Allen killed it again

Sallador Sahn "you are not my friend, my friend" :pachaha:

Drogon roasting that goat :whoo:

Overall, a great episode from beginning to end. I wanna call it the best of the season but I've said that like 3 times already this year. Although my favorite characters are the Starks, I admit that the most entertaining portions of the show take place in King's Landing. So much political fukkery, those scenes define the show.
This has been my favorite season.Watching this shyt over back to back when the season is over is gonna be:ohlawd:.