Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yea but #targset nikkas still keep talkin about "bu-bu-but when she gets to westeros" so it wasn't a spoiler for anything genius

nikkas like you stay fukkin the thread up, take that shyt somewhere else
the fukk are you talking about? She said that shyt last episode nikka. ANNNNDD I been starkset since season 1 episode 1

And I'd be the last person to spoil ANYTHING seeing as I haven't read the books.... Even if I did I'd keep show talk as show talk

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the fukk are you talking about? She said that shyt last episode nikka.

And I'd be the last person to spoil ANYTHING seeing as I haven't read the books.... Even if I did I'd keep show talk as show talk

hold up :what: so you took me shytting on targset nikkas as me literally saying she was still going to westeros?

you were confused breh :ufdup: and your response ended up confusing the hell outta me as a result

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
hold up :what: so you took me shytting on targset nikkas as me literally saying she was still going to westeros?

you were confused breh :ufdup: and your response ended up confusing the hell outta me as a result
nikka I'm confused as fukk right now. :dead: I thought u thought I was a weak ass #targset who spoiled shyt. My bad breh

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Whats the problem anyway, she never said she was NEVER going to Westeros. They were talking about whether she would sail there NOW

:dead: at thinking she has given up on Westeros and being mad because someone says she hasnt

@Lord Beasley pay attention closer breh:dead:but you Starkset so Im gonna green rep you to make up for my callout

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Whats the problem anyway, she never said she was NEVER going to Westeros. They were talking about whether she would sail there NOW

:dead: at thinking she has given up on Westeros and being mad because someone says she hasnt

@Lord Beasley pay attention closer breh:dead:but you Starkset so Im gonna green rep you to make up for my callout
Triple :salute: breh.
I never eluded to her not going all together but she did say she was just gonna rule. Either way, who's the army gonna defend her spot from?

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Lannisterset, this is with whom you want to place your faith?

gameofthrones_tywin_banking.jpg

:mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6 “The Laws of Gods and Men”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “The Laws of Gods and Men,” have been released. This batch focuses on Tyrion’s trial with a few new shots of the Lannisters, and our first HD promotional image of Mark Gatiss as Tycho Nestoris. We also get a new look at Daenerys and company in her Meereen Throne room.

thelawsofgodsandmen3-630x418.jpg

thelawsofgodsandmen1-630x419.jpg

thelawsofgodsandmen5-630x419.jpg

thelawsofgodsandmen4-630x418.jpg

thelawsofgodsandmen2-630x418.jpg

thelawsofgodsandmen6-630x354.jpg

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
yo...the gifs/pics/smilies in this thread...goddamn :russ:

bran's gonna be powerful brehs. he's got to be...i mean, dude is just starting out and he can already control huge, stupid animals, if they're friendly. and don't tell me i'm the only one who was fukking dying when hodor was shuffling around yelling "hodor!" while getting repeatedly stabbed by drunk ex-crows. :KO:

i think varys has to have something up his sleeve. i mean, he's been littlefinger's nemesis from jump, so either he's figuring things out or he already knows something and is biding his time to release the info...and he'll play the looooooong game if he needs to, just look at the scene where he has the guy who castrated him in that box. whatever the case, like baelish, he's a guy who has some fluidity with his "loyalty" and his "game" in general, although it seems he has a bit more morality to him. he doesn't come off as power-hungry as carcetti but maybe that's just how they're portraying him for now. :manny: