Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Stannis getting controlled by a bytch who is controlled by something she made up. :yeshrug: Khalessi believes in dragons. We see the dragons. We know the dragons are real. She ain't making potions and kidnapping little kids for sacrifices like a fukking Mayan. #DragoonPlatoon

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Stannis getting controlled by a bytch who is controlled by something she made up. :yeshrug: Khalessi believes in dragons. We see the dragons. We know the dragons are real. She ain't making potions and kidnapping little kids for sacrifices like a fukking Mayan. #DragoonPlatoon
tumblr_me7z3nXted1qeybv0o1_500.gif
tumblr_me7z3nXted1qeybv0o2_500.gif

#stannisset :boss:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Made up? We gonna pretend like a shadow didn't kill Renly and Dondarrion hasn't been resurrected numerous times by the Lord of Light? :beli:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Get ready to bend those knees this sunday :birdman:

:blessed: Lord of Light AKA The One True King AKA Stannis Baratheon about to get his RushCard filled up in Braavos

#StannisSet only getting W's from this week on. Slipping right under these other sets nose's :mjpls:. Going to roll up in King's Landing 1,000,000 deep with The Red Woman and Davos like :dj2:
Made up? We gonna pretend like a shadow didn't kill Renly and Dondarrion hasn't been resurrected numerous times by the Lord of Light? :beli:
:wow:First one off the boat.:wow:First one up the walls.:blessed:
tumblr_me7z3nXted1qeybv0o1_500.gif
tumblr_me7z3nXted1qeybv0o2_500.gif

#stannisset :boss:
Stannis set bout to bounce back like Nas after ether :blessed:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
*walks in thread for the first time*

*looks around*

I guess it's well past the deadline to join a set since I started watching the show recently.....