Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yup... they actually casted the mad king and shot some scenes but decided against putting it in the show

i don't know if that was cause they'd do it later.. or cause they want that movie money
:wow:

I'd pay to see a Robert's Rebellion movie twice out of respect for the gawd Howland Reed
Imagine Aegon's Conquest followed by a Roberts Rebellion movie with big ass Hollywood budgets:ohhh::gladbron::blessed:
we're gunna need one more movie to add to that. all the big epic blockbusters come in trilogies. thats just the rule
:ohhh:You right.Maybe make The Dance of the Dragons (Targaryen civil war) the 2nd movie.:whew:

If we talking potential Game of Thrones movie stories:

:wow: So much material to work with.

:ohhh: But I think the safe bet for HBO/Warner Bros.to go with first is a Robert's Rebellion Trilogy since it involves so many characters folks are already familiar with from the show.

:lupe: Y'all think the Greyjoy Rebellion can carry it's own movie?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
If we talking potential Game of Thrones movie stories:

:wow: So much material to work with.

:ohhh: But I think the safe bet for HBO/Warner Bros.to go with first is a Robert's Rebellion Trilogy since it involves so many characters folks are already familiar with from the show.

:lupe: Y'all think the Greyjoy Rebellion can carry it's own movie?

Imagine seeing Robert in his prime swinging his warhammer around. Would be worth the price of admission just for that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's Ned with Joff on the throne. Must be an alternate shot/deleted scene showing how he was seized.

Book brehs could tell whether his seizure went down the same in the book (just with Littlefinger putting a knife to his throat) or did Ned resist some. Wouldn't be a conflict, cuz HBO just cuts away as soon as LF steps in.
really now?
Ae4qrox.png

That's Ned Stark brother Brandon and the guy in the Throne is the Mad King its a deleted scene

It's a flashback scene that was cut, showing how the Mad King killed Ned's brother. That's actually Sean Bean's stunt man lol.
welp
4M5SUNZ.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:camby: I'd like to see Dapper Prince Rhaegar bust them Stark guts :shaq:
Aegon's landing doe :noah:
fukk that i'd rather see a King's Guard lore and legend movie, i need to see these nikkas earnin dem stripes :noah: they already cut out the scene in the book were Barristan was killin Gold Cloaks without even using his sword, they owe us that piff:birdman:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It's a flashback scene that was cut, showing how the Mad King killed Ned's brother. That's actually Sean Bean's stunt man lol.

yup... they actually casted the mad king and shot some scenes but decided against putting it in the show

i don't know if that was cause they'd do it later.. or cause they want that movie money

Thats so not fair :wow: Why would you tease somebody like that

I watched the trailer....like yooooo....Ned definitely didn't die that way. Thats Brandon :lupe: